Age of History 3

Hello. I'm once again come back and I prensenting to you a scenario, on which I was working today for about 2 hours. It is with out any events and it's only works on PC. I did this scenario on old version, so I don't know will it work on most recent versions. So, there should be a few screenshots down there and what I want to tell more is what conflicts are in scenario:

• Russo-Ukrainian war
  • Azerbaijani-Armenian conflict
  • Syrian Civil war
  • Libyan Civil War

There also such alliancess like NATO,CSTO(Only Belarus and ruzzia) and a few more like alliancess in Middle East and between pro-ruzzian republics on Donbass.

Download the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j2UUVQFpfuAxEyOIWpuCsaIpHQOmGLCx/view?usp=sharing

scenario1.png

scenario2.png

scenario3.png

i thought this looked nice untill you set the goverments of russia and donbass to terrorist organisation, Completely ruined russian technology level, and seemingly the pro russian countries, set quite frankly outragious ukrainian population everywhere, and messed with happiness to an extend that playing russia is not a fun experience. You, my friend let your political bias effect your products and i suggest you dont make anything if you're going to end up just being an ukrainian propogandist.

3 minutes ago, Anglo-Dutch said:

i thought this looked nice untill you set the goverments of russia and donbass to terrorist organisation, Completely ruined russian technology level, and seemingly the pro russian countries, set quite frankly outragious ukrainian population everywhere, and messed with happiness to an extend that playing russia is not a fun experience. You, my friend let your political bias effect your products and i suggest you dont make anything if you're going to end up just being an ukrainian propogandist.

I hate political bias but also hate Russia

On 5/14/2023 at 9:54 PM, Anglo-Dutch said:

.I'm agree with you that my political views don't need to make game unplayable. I will change some thing, sorry for that. But, things like "terrorist organization" goverment in Donbass republics and not so low, but lower than ussual happiness and technlogy in ruzzia and Belarus will stay. Because it is current situation. Dictatorship and western sanctions. About ukrainain cores, I will low it. But territories of cores will stay. And I also will add some new like Saami and Karakapalstan(I hope, I wroted it correctly) and more new things like low happiness in Syria and Lybia due civil wars. So, I will change unplayable things.