Age of History 3
sonil_or_you

Pax Brittanica *Coming back in December*

What system should we add?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

I think it should be french state, since France in Pax Britannica are basically the 3RD Reich of this timeline + It its name in hoi4+ fkag is wrong there is red lily 

this was jsut testing, i am goign to do the UI and al lthsi stff, music, sounds and blah blah blah

2 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

this was jsut testing, i am goign to do the UI and al lthsi stff, music, sounds and blah blah blah

Fine, I wish you good luck in adding UI and stuff.

Edited by Emir of Granada

1 minute ago, sonil_or_you said:

also would liek to do this but probab i would need to do launcher for it, so i would need someone who have skills with programing...image.thumb.png.85d0805bb6962fac3ed3c82ed52eba01.png

1 minute ago, sonil_or_you said:

liek backgorund of the map or background of the map icon?

open my mod you will see hoi4 launcher photos 

No and no  opening background instead of seeing the map while the game is loading you see those images of hoi4 launcher.

It is a feature if uwut engine( 1 image till now) and Bloody Europe (up to 15 images)

1 minute ago, Emir of Granada said:

open my mod you will see hoi4 launcher photos 

No and no  opening background instead of seeing the map while the game is loading you see those images of hoi4 launcher.

It is a feature if uwut engine( 1 image till now) and Bloody Europe (up to 15 images)

i see nothign just map

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

open with Inot jar not BE jar

oh i see, how the fuck did it you do that?!?§ that so cool!!!!! Also the menu moved and the new thigns that are probab uwut but anyways

Just now, sonil_or_you said:

oh i see, how the fuck did it you do that?!?§ that so cool!!!!! Also the menu moved and the new thigns that are probab uwut but anyways

Changing multiple backgrounds are just in Bloody Europe and will be in Uwut V 1.5.

And Uwut engine V 1.3 do this as well but only one background, it is easy just add a photo in the UI named backgroung.png.

In Bloody Europe this a folder in the UI called bg

2 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Changing multiple backgrounds are just in Bloody Europe and will be in Uwut V 1.5.

And Uwut engine V 1.3 do this as well but only one background, it is easy just add a photo in the UI named backgroung.png.

Ok, i will try to do it in BEII

2 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

and also what version of BEII are you using??