Age of History 3
sonil_or_you

Pax Brittanica *Coming back in December*

What system should we add?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HKWxMSd.png

Ybw14Bb.png

For more than a century, Imperial Britain has ruled over nearly a billion souls, with dominion over every ocean and holdings on every continent. The ancient Habsburg dynasty rules over Central Europe and beyond, the Romanovs stand triumphant from the Baltic to the Pacific, and all the world lies beneath the curtain of a single continent. This was to be the way of things, a planet guided by the light of European civilization. A global imperium to last a thousand years and more.

If only things were so simple.

The power of Tesla's developments ushered in the Second Renaissance, the largest period of technological advancement since the Industrial Revolution. Wireless power brought the unthinkable to life and connected the world, and for a time it seemed Tesla's dream of the happiness of all mankind was in reach. Mankind, however, proved itself unworthy of such lofty goals.

The Great War, waged between the Imperial Powers and the Latin Bourbon dynasties tore the world asunder. The advancements that once sought to end want were turned into blood soaked nightmares. Upstart Japan fell to revolution and civil war, Spain descended into anarchy, and the three hundred year old Bourbon dynasty fell. The world that emerged from the war was battle scarred and traumatized, an entire generation wasted for peace terms.

As the new year dawns in 1933, the world enters a new age of uncertainty. France seeks to regain her place as Europe's dominant power, while Russia has fallen to the tides of bitter revanchism over their mutilated victory. Republican Japan emerges from isolation, ready to unleash the tide of the Pan-Asian Revolution. Across the Atlantic, the United Commonwealth asserts itself more and more, threatening to split the British Empire like Rome of old.

No one can be certain what the future holds, only that the Pax Britannica is about to come to a screeching halt.

UNzvyYp.png

Patch 0.5:

The Load Screens were added:
The Icon and logo of the game was re
-builded:
New Map
:
Patch 0.7:

Not much new added:
First Testing Scenario added:
Planed to add to the Patch 1.0: - Main Menu UI
Patch 1.0:
Added the Menu UI:
Added the icon bar UI:
Added main Theme:
Added testing scenario
:
Patch 2.0 - 3.0:
Added the lakes and seas that are in the original HOI mod
{re-builded map}
Added spain

AiMcNj5.png
We have on plan to improve the map and also add a leaders in another style,
bc the original kinda sucks. That all, and also we will add a core system

APQUajW.png

You can contact us and also get acces to newest news and Patches on our Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/kU9UrqYc

SONY7fR.png

All the Recources are momentaly form the org Hoi4 P. B. Developers:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2792132018

Edited by sonil_or_you

2 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Nice just spend time on events, not on building maps, we really have enough maps in AHO2, so use the newest version of sieg edition map and start event developping.

i can use the ProjectVita map but there is antarctica, i realy need some map that have more provinces than 3000 bc the some provinces arent in AOC2 that are in HOI4

5 hours ago, sonil_or_you said:

YUP!!! YOU HEARD GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
PAX BRITTANICA WILL BE AOC2 MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUYS!!!!!!!!!
THSI WILL TAKE A WHILE BUT IF I WILL MAKE A DISCROD SERVER!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOU GUYS "ALSO ANOTHER MODDERS" JOIN! AND SUPPORT! AND WORK WITH ME!!!!!!!
PAX BRITTANICA WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY PAX BRITTANCIA MOD

Just now, PHZanoniGamer said:

I plan on adding Pax Brittanica scenario in megamod, but in v5.5

No way one of the best fucking modders, one of the best fuckign creators commented my POST!
Pax Brittanica will have more than one scenario but momentaly they are workign on it, probab me would do just the basic.
And also, in the future you can join to this project if you wanna