Jump to content
Age of History 3

sonil_or_you

Pax Brittanica *Coming back in December*

What system should we add?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, sonil_or_you said:

No way one of the best fucking modders, one of the best fuckign creators commented my POST!
Pax Brittanica will have more than one scenario but momentaly they are workign on it, probab me would do just the basic.
And also, in the future you can join to this project if you wanna

I'll love to help you in the project if I can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Uwut V 1.5 will be far better than Bloody Europe so my  idea is just work Temporarirely with Bloody Europe till Uwut add changing multiple backgrounds in his engine, what do you think?

it will not much triggr me when there would be only one background, and also... why when i trow a nuke in beii 1.3 it crashes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

it will not much triggr me when there would be only one background, and also... why when i trow a nuke in beii 1.3 it crashes?

Uwut promised me he will do multiple backgrounds in his next update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sonil_or_you said:

this is how the load screens will look

image.png

excellent

here is the china rework lore btw:

Somewhat, but no really. Taiping Rebellion succeeded and China was split into two. North China + Mongolia ruled by Qing and South China ruled by Taiping which renamed itself into a “Harmonious Empire” , or something along those lines. Also Yunan province seceded from both Chinas forming a Dali Khannate.

Qing still collapses in 1912, with Manchuria, Mongolia and part of Xinjiang being taken over by Russia. Tibet and Xibei Sanma go independent. Rest of north China falls under a Jacobin government that seeks to reunify the country by invading Taiping in the south. Having limited success in the south, western powers intervene on Taiping’s side forcing Jacobins to retreat back north. As a result western powers occupy Shangdong peninsula, Taiping retains all land and sovereignty and status-quo is reestablished.

Jacobin North China is friendly with Jacobin Japan, but is very concerned about growing Japanese influence and power. Taiping South China on the other hand is being actively exploited by western powers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

excellent

here is the china rework lore btw:

Somewhat, but no really. Taiping Rebellion succeeded and China was split into two. North China + Mongolia ruled by Qing and South China ruled by Taiping which renamed itself into a “Harmonious Empire” , or something along those lines. Also Yunan province seceded from both Chinas forming a Dali Khannate.

Qing still collapses in 1912, with Manchuria, Mongolia and part of Xinjiang being taken over by Russia. Tibet and Xibei Sanma go independent. Rest of north China falls under a Jacobin government that seeks to reunify the country by invading Taiping in the south. Having limited success in the south, western powers intervene on Taiping’s side forcing Jacobins to retreat back north. As a result western powers occupy Shangdong peninsula, Taiping retains all land and sovereignty and status-quo is reestablished.

Jacobin North China is friendly with Jacobin Japan, but is very concerned about growing Japanese influence and power. Taiping South China on the other hand is being actively exploited by western powers.

i think that pax Brittanice is in the 1930s? but i can add it as a scenaria 😄

Edited by sonil_or_you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sonil_or_you said:

i think that pax Brittanice is in the 1930s? but i can add it as a scenaria 😄

no that the situation of china in 1930s, background info

Edited by Emir of Granada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also maybe it's interesting if you add Victoria II as queen of Britain as 1933 and also make Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale as king of Britain as Victoria succession (Don't ask why Victoria look like if she turned into zombie, she reboot at this point)

portrait_eng_queen_victoria.webp

portrait_eng_albert.webp

Edited by new lakhal 2.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games