Age of History 3
Kozima

Ideas for naval, air, ballistic missile, and ballistic missile defense in Age of History 3

Naval

• Increase the variety of naval units

Currently, Age of History 3 has only four types of naval units: destroyers, cruisers, battleships, and aircraft carriers. To make naval combat more realistic, additional units such as submarines, frigates, and anti-submarine ships could be added.

• Increase the strategic depth of naval combat

Current naval combat tends to be decided by the strength of battleships and aircraft carriers. To increase the strategic depth of naval combat, elements such as sea control, fleet composition, and air combat could be added.

• Increase the economic impact of the navy

Currently, the navy plays a primarily military role. To increase the economic impact of the navy, elements such as maritime trade and shipping could be added.

Air

• Increase the variety of air units

Currently, Age of History 3 has only three types of air units: fighters, bombers, and transports. To make air combat more realistic, additional units such as helicopters, attack aircraft, and reconnaissance aircraft could be added.

• Increase the strategic depth of air combat

Current air combat tends to be decided by the strength of fighters. To increase the strategic depth of air combat, elements such as air superiority, air combat, and ground attack could be added.

• Increase the political impact of the air force

Currently, the air force plays a primarily military role. To increase the political impact of the air force, elements such as air propaganda and espionage could be added.

Ballistic missiles

• Increase the variety of ballistic missiles

Currently, Age of History 3 has only two types of ballistic missiles: nuclear and conventional. To make nuclear war more realistic, additional units such as intermediate-range ballistic missiles, intercontinental ballistic missiles, and cruise missiles could be added.

• Increase the strategic depth of ballistic missiles

Current ballistic missiles tend to be decided by the power of nuclear attacks. To increase the strategic depth of ballistic missiles, elements such as the type of ballistic missiles, their deployment locations, and interception systems could be added.

• Increase the political impact of ballistic missiles

Currently, ballistic missiles are primarily seen as a military threat. To increase the political impact of ballistic missiles, elements such as nuclear deterrence and the impact on international relations could be added.

Ballistic missile defense

• Increase the variety of ballistic missile defense systems

Currently, Age of History 3 has only one type of ballistic missile defense system: interceptor missiles. To make ballistic missile defense more realistic, additional units such as radar, early warning systems, and interceptor systems could be added.

• Increase the strategic depth of ballistic missile defense

Current ballistic missile defense tends to be decided by the performance of interceptor missiles. To increase the strategic depth of ballistic missile defense, elements such as the type of ballistic missile defense systems, their deployment locations, and interceptor systems could be added.

• Increase the political impact of ballistic missile defense

Currently, ballistic missile defense is primarily seen as a military security measure. To increase the political impact of ballistic missile defense, elements such as the impact of ballistic missile defense on international relations could be added.

These ideas are just a few examples. It will be interesting to see what elements are added in future updates or DLCs.

1 minute ago, YusufAliDE said:

Since the main logic of the game is the new age-1440 scenario, adding these would be a bit ridiculous.

As for me, I think that 1440 years is old.
I still think that the time period should be changed
I think the time period should be changed as well.
The time period should be modern.
Perhaps HOi4, etc,
There are many things that exist in WW2 or earlier
There are many things that exist as vanilla.
And I think the subject should be modern or WW2 or thereabouts.

Just now, Kozima said:

As for me, I think that 1440 years is old.
I still think that the time period should be changed
I think the time period should be changed as well.
The time period should be modern.
Perhaps HOi4, etc,
There are many things that exist in WW2 or earlier
There are many things that exist as vanilla.
And I think the subject should be modern or WW2 or thereabouts.

DLCs can be made for this. In DLCs, the graphics are different, new building names and visuals can be added and the theme of the game can be changed with DLCs.

1 minute ago, YusufAliDE said:

DLCs can be made for this. In DLCs, the graphics are different, new building names and visuals can be added and the theme of the game can be changed with DLCs.

But if you rely on DLC
you have to pay even more money.
AoC's simple image
seems to disappear completely.
However, I understand what you are saying, but
I still think we should change the times from the beginning and
We should increase what we increase.

39 minutes ago, Kozima said:

Bana gelince, 1440 yılının eski olduğunu düşünüyorum.
Hala sürenin değiştirilmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
Zaman diliminin de değiştirilmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
Zaman dilimi modern olmalıdır.
Belki HOi4, vb.
2. Dünya Savaşı'nda veya öncesinde var olan birçok şey var.
Vanilya olarak var olan birçok şey var.
Ve konunun modern ya da 2. Dünya Savaşı ya da buna benzer bir konu olması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

It is not 1440, there is no main date and it is ridiculous to stay stuck in a single era. For example, 18th century ships may exist in ships; with technology, more powerful modern ships and types can be built.

30 minutes ago, Kozima said:

But if you rely on DLC
you have to pay even more money.
AoC's simple image
seems to disappear completely.
However, I understand what you are saying, but
I still think we should change the times from the beginning and
We should increase what we increase.

Since the basis of the game has been coded and many things have been completed, you should wait for aoh4 or play hoi4. Maybe then the theme will change

2 minutes ago, muhoaga said:

It is not 1440, there is no main date and it is ridiculous to stay stuck in a single era. For example, 18th century ships may exist in ships; with technology, more powerful modern ships and types can be built.

This is something that can be done

15 minutes ago, YusufAliDE said:

This is something that can be done

Why am I playing this game?
Because the specs of the pc I have are low.
And this game is from the beginning
It's for low specs.
But therefore boring.
This is a suggestion to fix that,
Not many people play 1440 anymore, right?

19 minutes ago, Kozima said:

It's for low specs.
But therefore boring.

There is nothing we can do, play hoi3 then

Honestly I think the best era would be the 19th century ( vic 2 or maybe 1815 to really start at the beginning of the  industrial era  ) as that’s When you go from wooden ships to ironclids, but also you can still colonize continents like Africa later on and witness important events like the formation of Italy and Germany ( I just hope the AI will colonize more and maybe some events with conditions like if you do some cultural tech the Southerners won’t be happy and declare independance and the revolutions of 1848 )

Just now, Samuelllle said:

Honestly I think the best era would be the 19th century ( vic 2 or maybe 1815 to really start at the beginning of the  industrial era  ) as that’s When you go from wooden ships to ironclids, but also you can still colonize continents like Africa later on and witness important events like the formation of Italy and Germany ( I just hope the AI will colonize more and maybe some events with conditions like if you do some cultural tech the Southerners won’t be happy and declare independance and the revolutions of 1848 )

I think people will just make events for that. AI colonization might be a mess tho, unless they do something.

1 minute ago, Samuelllle said:

+ AOC shouldnt be limited to one era

Just now, Aaaanonim said:

I think people will just make events for that. AI colonization might be a mess tho, unless they do something.

Yeah true and for colonization maybe like vic 2 where you need certain techs and colonial power with enough range to avoid countries like vietnam to colonize somalia 

1 minute ago, Aaaanonim said:

+ AOC shouldnt be limited to one era

Yeah I get what you mean and I agree but if I had to choose one it would be this one, and we will see it later on if Lukasz can handle multiple eras in the same game or not

1 minute ago, Samuelllle said:

Yeah I get what you mean and I agree but if I had to choose one it would be this one, and we will see it later on if Lukasz can handle multiple eras in the same game or not

Im pretty sure he will do something like AOC2 scenarios but make some eras have diff tech. 

4 hours ago, Kozima said:

It's for low specs.
But therefore boring.

1440 is the classic map dude.The game does not Focus on a specific era

17 hours ago, Kozima said:

It's for low specs.
But therefore boring.

you should really check out Darkest Hour. For a low end system, it's a fantastic game

22 hours ago, Aaaanonim said:

Why don't you just make those avablive in diffrent eras. AOC Is a fully customizable , and limiting it to one era would ruin it

Yeah that nice

22 hours ago, Samuelllle said:

I think that nice too.

I think this game need to make some era.

19th century

20th century

21th century

22th century?

19th century game needs the following elements:

• New technologies: The 19th century saw the development of many new technologies, including steam power, electricity, and the internal combustion engine. These technologies had a profound impact on society and warfare, and they should be reflected in the game.
  • Colonialism: The 19th century was a period of European colonialism, as European powers competed to control territory and resources around the world. This should be reflected in the game through mechanics for colonization and imperialism.
  • Industrialization: The 19th century saw the rise of industrialization, as factories and machines began to replace manual labor. This should be reflected in the game through mechanics for production and economic development.
  • Social change: The 19th century was a time of great social change, as the Industrial Revolution and other factors led to the rise of new social classes and movements. This should be reflected in the game through mechanics for political reform and social unrest.

Here are some specific examples of how these elements could be implemented in the game:

• New technologies: The game could add new units and buildings that represent new technologies, such as steamships, railroads, and factories. It could also add new research and development mechanics to allow players to unlock these technologies.
  • Colonialism: The game could add mechanics for colonization, such as the ability to build colonies and extract resources from them. It could also add mechanics for imperialism, such as the ability to exert influence over other countries.
  • Industrialization: The game could add mechanics for production, such as the ability to build factories and produce goods. It could also add mechanics for economic development, such as the ability to invest in infrastructure and education.
  • Social change: The game could add mechanics for political reform, such as the ability to hold elections and pass laws. It could also add mechanics for social unrest, such as the ability to stage protests and riots.

Of course, these are just some ideas, and the specific implementation of these elements would depend on the specific goals and design of the game. However, these elements are essential for creating a realistic and engaging 19th century strategy game.

Events and Events

• The French Revolution (1789-1799)
  • The Haitian Revolution (1791-1804)
  • The Napoleonic Wars (1803-1815)
  • The Industrial Revolution (1760-1840)
  • The American Civil War (1861-1865)
  • The Crimean War (1853-1856)
  • The Unification of Italy (1859-1870)
  • The Unification of Germany (1861-1871)
  • The Meiji Restoration (1868)
  • The Opium Wars (1839-1842, 1856-1860)
  • The Indian Rebellion (1857)
  • The American Indian Wars (1846-1895)
  • The Scramble for Africa (1880-1914)
  • The Boer Wars (1880-1881, 1899-1902)
  • The Boxer Rebellion (1900)
  • The Russo-Japanese War (1904-1905)
  • The First World War (1914-1918)

Technology

• The steam engine (1769)
  • The telegraph (1844)
  • The telephone (1876)
  • The internal combustion engine (1885)
  • The light bulb (1879)
  • The phonograph (1877)
  • The motion picture (1895)
  • The airplane (1903)
  • The automobile (1885)
  • The radio (1895)
  • The X-ray (1895)
  • The discovery of radioactivity (1896)
  • The development of antibiotics (1928)
  • The development of nuclear fission (1938)
  • The development of the computer (1946)
  • The development of the transistor (1947)
  • The development of the laser (1960)

Social Movements

• The women's suffrage movement (1848-1920)
  • The labor movement (1860-1920)
  • The civil rights movement (1850-1960)
  • The environmental movement (1960-present)
  • The anti-war movement (1960-1970)
  • The women's liberation movement (1960-1970)
  • The gay rights movement (1960-present)
  • The environmental justice movement (1980-present)
  • The anti-globalization movement (1990-present)
  • The Black Lives Matter movement (2013-present)

Technology

• The development of new weapons and armor
  • The development of new military tactics
  • The development of new transportation technologies
  • The development of new communication technologies
  • The development of new medical technologies
  • The development of new agricultural technologies
  • The development of new industrial technologies
  • The development of new infrastructure technologies
  • The development of new educational technologies

The 20th century was a period of great change and upheaval in the world. It was a century of war, peace, prosperity, and poverty. It was a century of technological innovation, social progress, and political upheaval.

World War I was a global conflict that lasted from 1914 to 1918. It was the deadliest war in human history, with an estimated 16 million deaths. The war led to the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian, Ottoman, and Russian empires.

The interwar period was a time of political and economic instability. The Great Depression, which began in 1929, led to widespread poverty and unemployment. The rise of fascism in Italy and Germany led to the threat of another world war.

World War II was a global conflict that lasted from 1939 to 1945. It was even more deadly than World War I, with an estimated 60 million deaths. The war led to the defeat of the Axis powers and the establishment of the United Nations.

The Cold War was a period of geopolitical tension between the United States and the Soviet Union that lasted from 1947 to 1991. The Cold War was a time of proxy wars, nuclear proliferation, and ideological conflict.

The post-Cold War era has been a time of globalization, economic growth, and technological innovation. However, it has also been a time of terrorism, inequality, and environmental degradation.

Major technological developments of the 20th century include the invention of the airplane, the automobile, the computer, the nuclear bomb, and the internet. These technologies have had a profound impact on society, economy, and warfare.

Major social and political movements of the 20th century include the women's rights movement, the civil rights movement, and the environmental movement. These movements have led to significant progress in equality, justice, and sustainability.

The 20th century was a time of great change and upheaval. It was a century that saw the rise and fall of empires, the development of new technologies, and the advancement of social and political movements.

Events and Events

• World War I (1914-1918)
  • The Russian Revolution (1917)
  • The Great Depression (1929-1939)
  • World War II (1939-1945)
  • The Holocaust (1941-1945)
  • The Cold War (1947-1991)
  • The Vietnam War (1954-1975)
  • The Cuban Missile Crisis (1962)
  • The Civil Rights Movement (1955-1968)
  • The Women's Liberation Movement (1960-1970)
  • The Environmental Movement (1960-present)
  • The Fall of the Berlin Wall (1989)
  • The Gulf War (1990-1991)
  • The 9/11 Attacks (2001)
  • The Iraq War (2003-2011)
  • The Syrian Civil War (2011-present)
  • The COVID-19 Pandemic (2019-present)

Technology

• The airplane (1903)
  • The automobile (1908)
  • The computer (1946)
  • The nuclear bomb (1945)
  • The transistor (1947)
  • The integrated circuit (1958)
  • The laser (1960)
  • The internet (1969)
  • The personal computer (1975)
  • The smartphone (1992)
  • The World Wide Web (1993)
  • The genetic engineering (1973)
  • The stem cell research (1998)
  • The artificial intelligence (1956)
  • The robotics (1960)
  • The 3D printing (1980s)
  • The nanotechnology (1986)
  • The quantum computing (1982)

Other Elements

• The rise of nationalism
  • The collapse of empires
  • The decolonization of Africa and Asia
  • The rise of the United States as a global superpower
  • The development of the European Union
  • The growth of globalization
  • The rise of inequality
  • The threat of climate change

These elements should be selected and implemented in the game according to the game's goals and design.

For example, here are some ways to add events and events to the game:

• Recreate historical events in the game
  • Allow players to cause historical events
  • Historical events affect the progress of the game

Here are some ways to add technology to the game:

• Reflect new technologies in new units and buildings
  • Add new research and development systems
  • Implement the impact of technology on war and the economy

Here are some ways to add other elements to the game:

• Allow players to influence politics and diplomacy
  • Allow players to bring about change in society and the economy
  • Allow players to address environmental issues

By adding these elements to the game, players can experience the 20th century in a more realistic and immersive way.

The 21st century is a time of great change and uncertainty. It is a century that has seen the rise of new technologies, the emergence of new global powers, and the threat of climate change.

Major technological developments of the 21st century include the development of the internet, the rise of social media, the development of artificial intelligence, and the development of gene editing. These technologies have had a profound impact on society, economy, and warfare.

Major global trends of the 21st century include the rise of China as a global superpower, the decline of the United States as a global superpower, the growth of globalization, and the threat of climate change. These trends are shaping the world and will continue to do so in the years to come.

Major social and political movements of the 21st century include the #MeToo movement, the Black Lives Matter movement, and the climate change movement. These movements are challenging the status quo and demanding change.

The 21st century is still young, but it is already clear that it will be a century of great change and upheaval. It is a century that will see the rise and fall of empires, the development of new technologies, and the advancement of social and political movements.

Here are some specific events and trends that could be included in a 21st century strategy game:

• Events:
    • The September 11 attacks
    • The Iraq War
    • The Syrian Civil War
    • The COVID-19 pandemic
    • The Russian invasion of Ukraine
  • Trends:
    • The rise of China as a global superpower
    • The decline of the United States as a global superpower
    • The rise of social media
    • The rise of artificial intelligence
    • The rise of gene editing

These are just a few ideas, and the specific events and trends that are included in the game would depend on the game's goals and design.

Events and Events

• The September 11 attacks (2001)
  • The Iraq War (2003-2011)
  • The Syrian Civil War (2011-present)
  • The COVID-19 pandemic (2019-present)
  • The Russian invasion of Ukraine (2022-present)
  • The rise of China as a global superpower
  • The decline of the United States as a global superpower
  • The rise of artificial intelligence
  • The rise of gene editing
  • The legalization of same-sex marriage
  • The Black Lives Matter movement
  • The #MeToo movement
  • The Greta Thunberg movement
  • The Hong Kong protests
  • The Yellow Vest protests
  • The Arab Spring
  • The Occupy Wall Street movement
  • The Eurozone crisis
  • The Greek financial crisis
  • The Syrian refugee crisis
  • The Rohingya refugee crisis
  • The Yemeni Civil War
  • The Afghanistan War

Technology

• The development of the internet
  • The development of artificial intelligence
  • The development of gene editing
  • The development of 3D printing
  • The development of quantum computing
  • The development of self-driving cars
  • The development of renewable energy
  • The development of gene therapy
  • The development of brain-computer interfaces
  • The development of space exploration

Other Elements

• The rise of populism
  • The decline of trust in institutions
  • The growth of inequality
  • The threat of terrorism
  • The threat of nuclear war
  • The threat of pandemics
  • The threat of artificial intelligence
  • The threat of gene editing

These elements should be selected and implemented in the game according to the game's goals and design.

For example, here are some ways to add events and events to the game:

• Recreate historical events in the game
  • Allow players to cause historical events
  • Historical events affect the progress of the game

Here are some ways to add technology to the game:

• Reflect new technologies in new units and buildings
  • Add new research and development systems
  • Implement the impact of technology on war and the economy

Here are some ways to add other elements to the game:

• Allow players to influence politics and diplomacy
  • Allow players to bring about change in society and the economy
  • Allow players to address environmental issues

By adding these elements to the game, players can experience the 21st century in a more realistic and immersive way.

I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.