Age of History 3
GreatManTahsin

(New Update) The Great War Mod [Beta released for Android and PC]

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™œ๐™ค, ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™€๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™š๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ, ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ, ๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.

ย 

logo_game.png.ca0fe0f3a145d3a53d6b2af0f37ed131.png

ย 

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™–๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฏ ๐™…๐™–๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž'๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™„, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™’๐™–๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™™. ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™˜๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ.

ย 

๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

โ– Historical events

โ– Country Leaders

โ–กTreaty events to replace the Peace Conferences

โ– Game Balancing and AI Decisions

โ–กMore than that to come...

ย 

Screenshot_20240131_125724_AndroidPorter.thumb.jpg.e66037cbed227170e0fd9973bc7e81ae.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_120442_AndroidPorter.thumb.jpg.a2188bff3a3310a04fcfd5cc33936020.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_112723_AndroidPorter.thumb.jpg.6ff362bfd35bc2a98b2d1343781de0dc.jpg

ย 

๐——๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ :

Androidย :ย https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WfJkVu4aJDtz_juGdVWOvSX66gxrXKbe/view?usp=drivesdk

PCย :ย https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WjJkvJ6ELG_SAXV_jFPqFDZJPQAO6fe0/view?usp=drivesdk

ย 

๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ :ย Game Speed: 50%, Ai Aggressiveness: 0%, Peace after game starts: 0 Turn.

ย 

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ & ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€: The Great War redux mod for Inspiration, Uwut engine, Hearts of History 4 for the game UI and PHZanoniGamer for map background. If I forgot to give anyone credits, please let me know.

ย 

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.

Edited by GreatManTahsin
Small fix.

1 hour ago, GreatManTahsin said:

logo_game.png.ca0fe0f3a145d3a53d6b2af0f37ed131.png

๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: One hundred and nine years ago, a war in Europe erupted which would change the world as we know it. Men were forced out of their homes, from their farms and apartments, to fight in seemingly neverending trenches, gaining meters and meters of ground a day at the cost of massive casualties.

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: The Great War, an overhaul mod for Lukasz Jakowski's Age of History II, puts you in the position of one of the countries of the world in World War One's time period. In an era where the stakes were high and risks even higher, you'll have to tread lightly when it comes to diplomacy. A single mistake or a single bluff gone too far could mean the deaths of millions.

๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

โ– Historical events

โ– Country Leaders

โ–กTreaty events to replace the Peace Conferences

โ– Game Balancing and AI Decisions

โ–กMore than that to come...

Screenshot_20231219_141603_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.d2aed53328b9522d572a8fc5a712b600.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_141755_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.7befd0ed3df53348af69662a35d56796.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_141951_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.32d278dbc4baac75f5409938ddf306de.jpg

Download Links : [๐—” ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ]

Android :ย 

PC :

ย 

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ & ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€: Lukasz Jakowski for his amazing game, The Great War redux mod for Inspiration and miscs , Uwut for his brilliant game engine, Hearts of History 4 for the game UI and Drogapapius XII for porting the mod to pc. PHZanoniGamer for map background. If I'm missing to give anyone credits, please let me know.

Thank you.

Quick suggestion, incoperate uwut engine into it, ask @uwut, so you can get brother uwut control vassal, law, (after brother uwut new update resources and food will be added too!) battle codes, also limits the soldiers attack province requirement of 1.000 soldiers atleast... Just like what twor mod does, and I bet it would 10 x much more fun, but this is just suggestion neverthelessย 

On 12/19/2023 at 5:02 PM, Barkley Churchill said:

Quick suggestion, incoperate uwut engine into it, ask @uwut, so you can get brother uwut control vassal, law, (after brother uwut new update resources and food will be added too!) battle codes, also limits the soldiers attack province requirement of 1.000 soldiers atleast... Just like what twor mod does, and I bet it would 10 x much more fun, but this is just suggestion neverthelessย 

Thanks for the suggestions. Always appreciate It.

Hey, everyone. Have a safe holiday!

Just wanted to let you all know that I will release a demo of the mod tomorrow and when you play it, make sure to use these settings or else the events won't work properly.

Fog of War: Classic or Off, Game Speed: 50%, Ai Aggressiveness: 0%, Peace after game starts: 0 Turn.

Screenshot_20231225_112514_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.bdc8a17dcda1dec4effa83fe50b4d063.jpg

Hello everyone. A demo of the mod has been finally released to showcase you the vision of the mod. Hope you all will enjoy. Remember to tell me what you liked about the mod and which country you like to play as, so I can add more content to that country in the future. Much love โค๏ธย 

Also remember to use these settings while playing or else the game won't work properly. Thanks.

Fog of War: Classic, Game Speed: 50%, Ai Aggressiveness: 0%, Peace after game starts: 0 Turn.

Screenshot_20231227_003027_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.fedbb6aeb1a3fea0b196ce7313300174.jpg

ย 

Edited by GreatManTahsin

Great mod dude! It is nice to finally see a WW1 mod that I know of in AoC2 which I have wanted for a very long time. But anyways, I did notice a few border inaccuracies for the Ottoman Empire.

For the Syrian region, As-Suwayda and Palmyra belonged to the Ottomans.Screenshot_20231228_011447_TheGreatWar.jpg.425430e3d165b50c3c3f0d31291e5f33.jpg

Hejazi region: Medina, Ta'if, Khamis Mushait and Ad DumayriyahScreenshot_20231228_011718_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.dcff83d0d9a38c3236020bd064b1c6c8.jpg

ย 

35 minutes ago, Bacon Boi said:

Great mod dude! It is nice to finally see a WW1 mod that I know of in AoC2 which I have wanted for a very long time. But anyways, I did notice a few border inaccuracies for the Ottoman Empire.

For the Syrian region, As-Suwayda and Palmyra belonged to the Ottomans.Screenshot_20231228_011447_TheGreatWar.jpg.425430e3d165b50c3c3f0d31291e5f33.jpg

Hejazi region: Medina, Ta'if, Khamis Mushait and Ad DumayriyahScreenshot_20231228_011718_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.dcff83d0d9a38c3236020bd064b1c6c8.jpg

ย 

Thanks for informing me about it. I will fix it in the next update.

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ชโœจ๏ธ

Picsart_23-12-30_15-03-27-132.thumb.jpg.e11db22077b8498db1a0a637264a26e4.jpgPicsart_23-12-30_15-04-14-942.thumb.jpg.6cf8df09a0aafb7340a79d9aecc883a2.jpg

Picsart_23-12-30_15-02-41-757.thumb.jpg.8d76e0ba4371af7de1eb0db8d80f4969.jpg

ย 

Which countries should be reworked next? Let me know in the comments.

Hello GreatManTahsin, i started playing your demo and i find it very good. I have 3 questions. 1st, i wanna ask if you have any plans to make a discord server about this mod. 2nd, i want to ask if this mod is like the hoi iv's Great war mod and finally, i would like to ask if you plan to make any alternate history events for this mod

ย 

13 hours ago, Pandelis said:

Hello GreatManTahsin, i started playing your demo and i find it very good. I have 3 questions. 1st, i wanna ask if you have any plans to make a discord server about this mod. 2nd, i want to ask if this mod is like the hoi iv's Great war mod and finally, i would like to ask if you plan to make any alternate history events for this mod

ย 

Hello friend, thank you for your kind words and yes the game is indeed inspired by the great war redux mod from HOI IV. Now you see I do intend to add alternate paths but before that I want to add more content to the existing path and add the peace treaties for winning the war. As for the discord server, well I'm not sure because I'm doing everything alone and managing a discord server will be tough. So If I find someone who is interested in creating one, then I will definitely do it.

Screenshot_20231231_134422_TheGreatWar.thumb.jpg.a1d8850b80c9f996b9298c0eda3dba2c.jpg

Great mod with many features, however serbia and Montenegro are overpowerd like they whooped austria hungary, belgium outnumbered germany who is 2x its size and the vassales don't stop revolting, i hope you fix these problems, never the less its a great WWI mod