Age of History 3
Minemaster552

On the mechanics and difficulties of multiplayer.

So, this is an idea I've had while responding to some comments on my youtube channel (@muzicantaoc). 
This is not a suggestion but a question directly addressing @Łukasz Jakowski, noob game dev (me) to pro game dev (Łukasz). 

Could we got more specific details on what kind of multiplayer will be available? LAN (Same network, multiple devices) where the wifi modem or a server like on OpenTTD or most paradox games, on which the technical details I'm not aware of but I believe it works somewhat similar to a star network (?). But basically anyone anywhere on any device could connect? Possibly even including a checksum or similar system for mod/version compability? Or perhaps something simmilar to many indie multiplayer games with room codes like Among Us has?