Age of History 3
Free City of Łódź

Age of History 3 - Multiplayer & speculations about relase date [AoH3 week, 13th January #1]

I would like to invite you to the first edition of my new project Age of History3 week, where we will look at information about the new game of Łukasz Jakowski.

Relase Date

As we see on last Age of History 3 videos uploaded on You Tube the main XV century map is filled with a few countries from all over the world. It looks like provinces in Europe and Asia are finished but on film we don't see all map. Of course now it's completely unfinished and I think that work on the map will take a while. First of all, this applies to filling the map with countries and data such as: population resources, etc. 

The same is with civilization data and religions, researches, etc.  We can see, that all countries are Pagan and democratic. I think that they are now for demonstration of mechanics and later will be balanced. 

Now it's hard to predict, but I think the game's premiere will take place in late 2024 or early 2025.

We can expect a lot of videos and shorts on YT now, because Łukasz will want to keep the attention of the community

Multiplayer

At the moment, Łukasz has not confirmed a multiplayer in the game. However he still didn't reply to questions asked on his topic. Currently single player is only game mode on AoH3 Steam site. The game page is constantly updated, so there is a possibility that multiplayer will also be added, but it seems that such an important aspect of the game as the multiplayer option should have been announced in advance on the forum. I don't want suggest anything but the current situation doesn't look too good.

Languages confirmed on Steam page:

• English
  • German
  • Polish
  • French 
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish 
  • Russian
  • Turkish

Workshop 

The situation with the workshop currently looks like multiplayer. Despite many questions, Łukasz didn't confirmed workshop in the game. 

That's all in this short release of AoH3 week. Thanks for Your attention. Share with others  your opinion in the discussion below

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Free City of Łódź

Highly doubt that it will be released in 2024 at all,I'm hoping it does, but I have no faith in it actually coming this year. Judging by aoh2,it will either release in late 2025 or early 2026 and at most mid 2026. Also if you take a closer look at the videos, you can see a lot of monarchies, some democracies and a fascist nation, also you can see a Catholic nation. I also don't think he hasn't done the Americas, it's just that there isn't really anything interesting going on there, and I highly doubt that he is done with Eurasia, judging once again by aoh2. And finally,I believe Łukasz will add a multiplayer mode, although probably not in the initial launch of the game, I believe this due to the amount of people advocating for it in aoh3. Same goes for workshop.

I think the game will be released in the middle of this year, because obviously the portraits and the leaders are probably all century, I mean it came out in a video about the atomic bomb, when Lucas clicked on one of the areas. From Japan, the leader makes sense relative to the year of the game. It was 1936, it was the race, if Lucas clicked on the game there in the alpha version of the video, there was another person in the clothes of the year. 1444. It will be finished soon because the play areas are useless and need a lot of work. It's been 3 months, but if Lucas wants to work on stages and events, maybe the game will be released in early 2025 or late 2024, but I'm guessing maybe late 2024. 

4 hours ago, paul2kdj said:

Highly doubt that it will be released in 2024 at all,I'm hoping it does, but I have no faith in it actually coming this year. Judging by aoh2,it will either release in late 2025 or early 2026 and at most mid 2026. Also if you take a closer look at the videos, you can see a lot of monarchies, some democracies and a fascist nation, also you can see a Catholic nation. I also don't think he hasn't done the Americas, it's just that there isn't really anything interesting going on there, and I highly doubt that he is done with Eurasia, judging once again by aoh2. And finally,I believe Łukasz will add a multiplayer mode, although probably not in the initial launch of the game, I believe this due to the amount of people advocating for it in aoh3. Same goes for workshop.

Hi Paul thank you for your comment,

You're right about the map, we don't know about Asia and the Americas. But I can't agree with you about the workshop. Remember that community also wanted workshop and updates for AoH II. Unfortunately, they were never added to the game. (There was some updates, but after 2020 game was practically abandoned)

21 minutes ago, Free City of Łódź said:

Hi Paul thank you for your comment,

You're right about the map, we don't know about Asia and the Americas. But I can't agree with you about the workshop. Remember that community also wanted workshop and updates for AoH II. Unfortunately, they were never added to the game. (There was some updates, but after 2020 game was practically abandoned)

I mean, you do have a point,but at the same time Łukasz wasn't as interactive as he is now, and it's quite obvious that he takes the suggestions of the players seriously. I just can't think of a valid reason not to add it. It would make the community happier and mods more interesting(not that they aren't already, but with workshop they can certainly get a lot more dynamic) and we have to remember, the only thing that kept aoh2 alive is the mods and the modding community will certainly use it for the good of the game like they used their mods for aoh2.