Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

dev.png

This topic was created to demonstrate and inform about the development process of the Adlers Vergeltung mod. Below I will post various information and give detailed comments about what I do and why. Also, I can answer your questions if you have any, so feel free to ask.

You can find out more detailed information about the modification in this topic:

You can also follow the development progress on my Telegram channel: https://t.me/adlers_aoc2

Edited by Anton Egorov

At the moment I am creating a grid of provinces. I am drawing a grid taking into account the administrative divisions, in the future I plan to divide them too, if the situation requires it.

3435334124.png

Ps: This number of provinces in Ukraine is due to the fact that I am already dividing the regions themselves, but don’t hesitate, there won’t be so many of them, or I will carry out the same operation with other countries.

I continue to report on development progress. Now I decided to improve the visual design. By the way, as you can see, I decided to transfer the mod to the Uwut Engine code, it does an excellent job not only with adding new mechanics but also with the visual part.

photo-2024-03-15-00-51-09.jpg

1241242412414.png

2324643.png