Age of Civilizations
Cherpake

Regional Conflicts (Региональные Конфликты)

Posted (edited)

Внимание! Сценарий сделан не на тегах, ибо я начинал его делать ещё тогда, когда про мобильную версию не было новостей, про теги никто не знал. На андроид не поддерживается!

Что-же, сценарий, над которым я уже работаю с 23 ноября. Работы за несколько месяцев мало, но всё из-за отсутствия времени. 

468 игровых цивилизаций на территории Европы, северной Африки и Ближнего Востока.

Можете устроить мясорубку на высоком уровне агрессивности и сложности.

Планы на будущее:

-Куча ивентов почти на все цивилизации.

-Правители тех, или иных регионов.

-Попытка сделать играбельно на тегах (нужна помощь)

-Отдельная карта, разделённая на кучу провинций, но возможно, только на территории Европы.

-Формируемые цивилизации.

Думаю кому-то да понравится! 

Ссылка на группу ВКонтакте: 

https://vk.com/regionalconflicts

Ссылка на скачивание: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15to_qwyFJkgUqRi_3Yf6r2F-_wqVuMoj

Установка проста: 

-Обе папки из архива переместить в корневую папку игры. (Рекомендуется установить на чистую версию игры)

pkmwP8SHH48.jpg

Edited by Cherpake

1 minute ago, Macio said:

is there any english version?

Rn no. I need to find someone, who'll help me with those crappy tags. I've started this scenario in november 23, no one knew about the tags. Mb when i'll find a guy, who has got a lot of time to fix it - of course will be the english version. Sorry😟

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ElectricSquid7
      Imagine, if you will, a time before Lukasz added the Victorian Era scenario to the game. I was an avid fan of the game even in this time, and because I wanted a Victorian Era scenario, I created my own. I dubbed the scenario the Victorian Age, and it was wildly innacurate. However, even so, when the official Victorian Era scenario came out, I was disappointed to find it was rather lackluster. It disappointed me for a number of reasons, so I decided to upgrade my Victorian Age scenario. It's been months in the working, but I feel now that it is ready to be released to the public.
      ==What does it change?==
      My Victorian Era scenario adds a wide variety of changes in the map - new states are added to West Africa, India, North America, and some parts of Europe, as you will see by the screenshots provided. Furthermore, it adds a wide variety of historical events that can build a dynamic alternate history.
      ==Screenshots==
      A full map of the world:

Europe:

North America:

South America:

Northern Africa:

Western Africa:

Southern Africa:

Asia:

India:

Australasia:

==What problems might I encounter?==
      Unfortunately, some of the events are rather buggy. They may fire at the wrong time or with the wrong triggers. However, it should not greatly impact the overall playing experience. Also, it does not fix the issue of leaders being present in the wrong time period. Thus, Abraham Lincoln is still president of the U.S. in 1836.
      ==Download==
      Before you download, be warned! The "civilizations_editor" and "leaders" folders will contain a white file simply named "Age of Civilizations." REMOVE THIS FILE FROM THE FOLDER BEFORE DOWNLOADING. If you do not, it will replace all the data you have built up through playing the game with all of my data. You have been warned.
      Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16mXgp5HBIgUbQGA4yAuXt5OrB5QF1r0N
      I hope you enjoy my custom 1836 Victorian Age scenario.

• By JPM-Stalin
      Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.
      Next Features
      Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations. New Civilizations. A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want. A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play. Progress
      Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game. MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT
      In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁
      ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip
    • By Edisonek
      Siemka, przedstawiam wam scenariusz z 1600 roku. Pracowałem nad nim ok.4 miesiące z przerwami,a jak miałem skończyć,to musiałem coś poprawiać.Mam nadzieję, że nie ma żadnych błędów w granicach.Czytałem nawet wikipedie po angielsku hehe ;D.Jeżeli są błędy w granicach państw,walnijcie screenshota i według granic prowincji w grze narysujcie poprawne kontury.
      Hi, this is scenario from 1600. I worked on it for four months with breaks. I hope you'll like it :)
      Elo,stworzyłem już update,który dodaje przywódców do scenariusza 😉
      link do polskiej wersji scenariusza:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/drm4xbrkak4tzab/1600+(polski).zip
      Dodałem również parę nowych państw,oraz usunąłem niektóre państwa.Również niektóre państwa otrzymały upgrade:
      Prusowie >>>> Prusy Książęce 
      Kartli-Kakheti>>>>>Kartlia i Kachetia
      itd. 
      Miłego grania 😄
       Hi, I've already created an update to the scenario, which contains small patches within the limits and adds leaders. Enjoy the game 😄
      1600 (english).zip
    • By Edisonek
      Hi, I made scenario about Iron Curtain. The half of communist world and war with democracy :D. I don't made leaders, because I'm lazy xD
      Siemka, stworzyłem scenariusz nt. Żelaznej Kurtyny. Ten scenariusz umieściłem w roku, gdzie było najwięcej dyktatur i komunistycznych krajów. Nie robiłem liderów,ponieważ jestem leniwy.

mini update.zip
    • By Mr.Hitler
      With the loss of western Europe and most of America' allies to the reds the United States and Britain stood alone on the forefront against communism. But that was in the past. In the modern world the United States could not overcome the might of the Soviet Union, capitalism has lost in the face of communism. What was the United States a land of prosperity and opportunity became multiple poverty stricken nations.
      West Berlin was given to the Soviets in a treaty in result of the blockade
      The Western allies were not able to protect South Korea during the Korean war 
      The Cuban missile crisis gave the Soviets an edge against the Americans 

Work in Progress
      Map: Done
      Army: Done
      Tech levels: Done 
      Events: Unfinished
      Diplomacy: Unfinished
      Lore: Unfinished
      Version 1.1 Added: More events and diplomacy and added in in North Dakota
      Version 1.2 Added: A lot more events and changes to diplomacy and changes to the flags. American Union State and Peoples Republic of America can now reform America in their own way, Changes to the flags, Capitulation events for the PRA, ASU and ASS. And much more but to small to talk about.
      Post any suggestions you have for this.
      you need the civ folder and the download link for it to work
      Civilizations folder:Civs.zip

Recommended to play at 100% Speed and 50% AI aggressiveness also the final unification events don't fire till 2013

download link:
      1549074399005xnigmlvd.zip
  • Popular Now