Age of History 3
Schattie4585

Age of South Georgia ??

Why the fuck did you create a map about probably the most boring island in the world?

- Yes!

I was very bored so I sat down. I was just thinking of a film about the fourth world war in which Brazil became a dictatorship and started attacking all sorts of nations in South America, including South Georgia. The Brazilian army conquered almost the entire island until a German fleet with thousands of soldiers came to help liberate the island. So I created a few scenarios to match the film and recreate the battle.

Apart from the test scenario, there are 5 scenarios. Modern world and different days of the Battle of South Georgia. There are also events to strengthen the Brazilian Army and later the German Army to keep the numbers true.

The island of South Georgia has 291 provinces with all it's tiny  rocks and Islands. There is also a province in the water that represents the German fleet and, in the normal modern world scenario, a British Navy fleet.

There shouldn't really be any errors, at least not any big noticeable ones. If so, you should see if you can do something about it yourself, because I probably won't update the mod again.

The file is attached for download...

Have fun!

game.PNG

Gamemenu.PNG

Georgia.zip