Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

*This is a 1440 starting Scenario based on the Ottoman Empire. This scenario has no events for now but it will have them in the future*

Wanna help me to make this mod better? Leave suggestions and things i should do in this scenario.

My Future on this Scenario:

0.1 (Current Version): Map of Europe, Northern Africa and some of Asia.

0.2: Map of Africa completed and Starting Events for: Ottomans, Byzantine, Austria , Castille, Aragon and Hungary

0.3: Map of Asia completed and Starting Events for: China

0.4: Events until 1492 for: Ottomans, Castille (spain), Aragon (spain), Austria.

1.0: Events till 1500 for: Ottomans, Spain, Austria, Hungary. Events until 1480/1492 for: Venice and Savoy.

This map will be updated with time.

(when aoc3 will release i will make the same scenario and maybe a mod for that too.)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17vFp6McveIEyIhApplzw2OYqaHol3ftP?usp=sharing

to download just do right click on the name of the folder on the top and hit "Download"

Edited by Andry202