Age of History 3
Oldman_1945ez

My Dear Reich: Neuordnungsbund (ALPHA)

Posted (edited)

Hello, this is my first time posting something on forums, and this is my first "mod" that I made by combining 2 or 3 mods into one. I apologize for not asking for permissions for these mods, so "My Dear Reich" is a mod what if Germany had made peace with the UK in 1940 after the fall of France and if Operation Barbarossa had succeeded, with the Axis never officially declaring war on the USA and leaving Japan alone. So yeah, that's the whole lore, just a wannabe TWR Mod but in my style. Here's the mod:

NOTE: Right now it's just a map and there are no events at all.

PC: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qagp976ek52mpgc/My_Dear_Reich_Alpha.0.1.0.rar/file

Mobile: (I don't know how to convert it for moblie)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/TyRuVdgUae

You all can come help me and stuff because right now I don't know how to really change the leaders or even form into new nation.

Mod that i used
-The Great War
-Thousand Week Reich
-The New Orderimage.thumb.png.0749ddb9cf188bb389ccf9e6feb485fe.png

Edited by Oldman_1945ez
(I fix something)