Age of History 3

Question

Posted (edited)

Will there be nations in Age of History III? If so, how will they be arranged? Will indigenous peoples be added to the game, as was the case in Age of History II, where in Russia it was possible to add Tatars, Chechens, in China - Tibetans, Mongols. It would also be nice to have a nation system that changes the meaning of assimilation. For example, so that when Mongolia captures Inner Mongolia, only the Chinese need to be assimilated. 

Also in AoH II, the system of state claims to territories and the system of national provinces was unified. For example, if there are Russians living in the north of Kazakhstan, then it will be more difficult for you to form an alliance with Russia while playing as Kazakhstan. I hope this will be done differently in AoH III and Lukasz will listen to my suggestions.

Here it is important to distinguish “nationality” from “nation”. For example, there is no nationality “Afghanistan”, there are only Pashto, Baluchi, Uzbeks and others. So it is in Russia: there is a civil nation ("Rossiyane" - citizen of the Russian Federation, "Rossiyskaya Federatsia", "Russkie" - nationality, but in English it's all "Russians" ) and its nationalities: Russians, Tatars, Chechens and others. I don’t think that because there are 1% Russians in Ingushetia there needs to be a huge chance of uprising there, like in AoH II. Thanks

Edited by Senkhat

7 answers to this question

RusNation.PNG.64659b1c167583fa1088cc97f642bc02.PNG

concept of what a rus nation in the nations map would cover

note that i think nations should be irremovable except for some exceptions with the turkic nations after the age of discovery where they can be assimilated by russians

turkish (not turkic) could have some similar feature for anatolia and the balkans, same for the iberians and europeans in the america's, but other than that i think it's important to make sure nigerian UK isn't considered part of great Britain for realism, but other than that 

I think this idea is very important. I hope she doesn't drown among others in a month. I want you to pay attention

6 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

note that i think nations should be irremovable except for some exceptions with the turkic nations after the age of discovery where they can be assimilated by russians

turkish (not turkic) could have some similar feature for anatolia and the balkans, same for the iberians and europeans in the america's, but other than that i think it's important to make sure nigerian UK isn't considered part of great Britain for realism, but other than that 

only very west half of Perm is populated with Russians. Rest is Komi-permyak. You little bit incorrect. 🤓

The colonization of Ural and siberia is more late process

Good, but change the nationalites into ethnicities or cultures, because the word with one root, which means different thing this too hard to navigate in.

And also I think there need a system of culture spliting. For example If one culture splited between two countries for a long time they will choose the diferent direction of envolving and in end be devided.

7 hours ago, Naval said:

only very west half of Perm is populated with Russians. Rest is Komi-permyak. You little bit incorrect. 🤓

The colonization of Ural and siberia is more late process

At that time, the Komi-Zyryans and Komi-Permyaks were not separated. And today there are quite a few of them left. I myself live in the Komi Republic

14 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

Everything is absolutely correct with the map of the Rus people. Only here, too, there is a nuance with the fact that the inhabitants of different principalities had different dialects, and changes in languages led to the emergence of Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians as separate peoples
I don’t agree about the impossibility of eliminating the people. I think it should be possible to carry out genocide with a large army, as well as assimilation, but it should take centuries
Speaking of Britain, it would be interesting to see the possibility of Pakistanis, Hindus, and dark-skinned Muslims arriving in England and assimilating different provinces. Similarly with Tajiks in Russia, Turks in Germany

7 hours ago, Senkhat said:

Everything is absolutely correct with the map of the Rus people. Only here, too, there is a nuance with the fact that the inhabitants of different principalities had different dialects, and changes in languages led to the emergence of Russians, Ukrainians and Belarusians as separate peoples
I don’t agree about the impossibility of eliminating the people. I think it should be possible to carry out genocide with a large army, as well as assimilation, but it should take centuries
Speaking of Britain, it would be interesting to see the possibility of Pakistanis, Hindus, and dark-skinned Muslims arriving in England and assimilating different provinces. Similarly with Tajiks in Russia, Turks in Germany

pakistan after losing 20% of it's population to migration but now they get a bunch of new cores in europe: 

Cat GIF