Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

I don't have a detailed idea so help me in comments

My general thought is to have some attraction buildings in the game such as wonders, airports, tourism centers, etc which attracts tourists.

Also high stability causes more tourists come to your country.

Beside its economical bonuses it can have benefits such converting your religion in first stages of game or maybe improving your relations with other countries or anything else that makes sense about tourism

Edited by aa30388

17 hours ago, qxz said:

migration?

I think migration mechanic is way more important than useless tourism shit.

On 5/15/2024 at 12:24 PM, Naval said:

I think migration mechanic is way more important than useless tourism shit.

Yeah but tourism can make into migration maybe, right?

3 minutes ago, aa30388 said:

Yeah but tourism can make into migration maybe, right?

tourism is migration, but timed

1 hour ago, HistoryFan14 said:

How about both?

You can't have tourism and migration separate because they are the same thing

6 minutes ago, qxz said:

You can't have tourism and migration separate because they are the same thing

well yes, but tourists usually stay there temporarily, while migration has different means of happening, and there are different types of migration, usually for a better life, meanwhile tourism is just exploring the country you're in for a couple days and then leaving, tourists don't move there (most of the time).

19 minutes ago, HistoryFan14 said:

well yes, but tourists usually stay there temporarily, while migration has different means of happening, and there are different types of migration, usually for a better life, meanwhile tourism is just exploring the country you're in for a couple days and then leaving, tourists don't move there (most of the time).

We can add two more values besides the base population of a country. Tourists and migrants.

The tourists make income for your country but their income is not stable because it can change over time if the tourists value rise or fall by the events and decisions

But migrants:

There can be some policies to accept new migrants from another countries. When migrants number exceeds a threshold it causes instability. You can accept some migrants for more manpower and then they become your base population, and if you think you have more that enough migrants you can even exile them to another countries