Age of History 3
Bernardo_01

Paraguay War/ S. America in 1862

I maked a Paraguay War scenario, now (semi)-fixed!

Changes on borders of North of brazil (and Uruguay)

Paraguay Will receive buffs through events and there WIP events of the war.

20190101201315_1.jpg

20190101201350_1.jpg

20190101211054_1.jpg

20181230125058_1.jpg

(When Map editor cames out i will try to make bigger South America map)

1545963436467zobuijwa.zip

Edited by Bernardo_01
Update

you could make their population and development higher so that they could conscript more soldiers

//

voce poderia fazer a populacao e o desenvolvemento deles maior, porque assim eles vao conseguir ter mais soldados

On 12/30/2018 at 11:53 AM, Bernardo_01 said:

I maked a Paraguay War scenario, but without fix, is not fun

Tell me how buff Paraguay on some way... Maybe an op leader? Control claims?

1545963436467zobuijwa.zip

20181230124941_1.jpg

20181230125020_1.jpg

20181230125058_1.jpg

Really good scenario Bernardo,i really wasnt expecting a scenario about the Paraguayan war//Muy buen Escenario Bernardo,realmente no esperaba un escenario de la guerra de la triple alianza(o guerra de el paraguay)

Edited by Ramiro007

When the game begins this event will appear if you are playing as paraguay (Ai will Choose Normal mod)

Obs: The budget Will become negative because of the army

20190101200159_1.jpg

20190101200201_1.jpg

20190101200207_1.jpg

20190101200212_1.jpg

20190101200219_1.jpg

Edited by Bernardo_01
Update

Boa noite 🙂 

Hey everyone, i have searched in books and i founded something that can help 

Paraguay have made alliance with the following Argentine client states ( they where states but with autonomous governors):

Corrientes and Entre Rios

here the map

Corrientes province 

1301386559_320px-Corrientes_in_Argentina_(Falkland_hatched).png.e7e25380fd688314c68154cacc655a0b.png

and 

Entre Rios 

1941260808_320px-Entre_Rios_in_Argentina_(Falkland_hatched).png.e64180640052f6b5d9f2f7b972659e8a.png

Edited by Açai

7 minutes ago, Açai said:

Boa noite 🙂 

Hey everyone, i have searched in books and i founded something that can help 

Paraguay have made alliance with the following Argentine client states ( they where states but with autonomous governors):

Corrientes and Entre Rios

here the map

Corrientes province 

Corrientes_in_Argentina_(+Falkland_hatched).svg

and 

Entre Rios 

Entre_Rios_in_Argentina_(+Falkland_hatched).svg

Thats rare because wikipedia says that Corrientes sent 219 soldiers to aid Argentina and Entre Rios sent 751.Besides I,being Argentinian myself, never heard about this two provinces allying with Paraguay during the war of the triple alliance.

12 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

Thats rare because wikipedia says that Corrientes sent 219 soldiers to aid Argentina and Entre Rios sent 751.Besides I,being Argentinian myself, never heard about this two provinces allying with Paraguay during the war of the triple alliance.

Me too, but my professor said that, that was a surprise to him too. I have searched about this and this is rare, because Argentina was not unified like today countries, but the states has a great autonomy. 

Here in Brazil was not different, the Local Elites haved a bit autonomy and the Emperor was deal with them making promisses and giving them royal titles ( Baron, Viscount, etc. )

If we use today admnistration system to 1860s system, we will have trouble, because the information was by letter and the Telegraphs was started to be used slowly

Its like the fact that Brazil in 1860 had only 24.000 soldiers in Rio de Janeiro, because the rest of the territory use local militias ( Guarda Nacional )

Edited by Açai

10 minutes ago, Açai said:

Me too, but my professor said that, that was a surprise to him too. I have searched about this and this is rare, because Argentina was not unified like today countries, but the states has a great autonomy. 

Yeah you are right about that(not to mention that the war happened almost 12 years after the dissolution of the Argentine Confederation,in which the provinces had a great autonomy)

13 minutes ago, Açai said:

Here in Brazil was not different, the Local Elites haved a bit autonomy and the Emperor was deal with them making promisses and giving them royal titles ( Baron, Viscount, etc. )

Wow i didnt know that! The empire of Brasil isnt talked too much in the schools of Argentina

15 minutes ago, Açai said:

If we use today admnistration system to 1860s system, we will have trouble, because the information was by letter and the Telegraphs was started to be used slowly

Of course,i understand your point

16 minutes ago, Açai said:

Its like the fact that Brazil in 1860 had only 24.000 soldiers in Rio de Janeiro, because the rest of the territory use local militias ( Guarda Nacional )

yeah I read about the Guardia Nacional too,We used the same local militia organization after all

he asked that the Argentine give military access to attack the south of Brazil, and if she did not accept he would invade. the thing is that he expected support from these provinces, only that it turned out they did not

Why do they put Paraguay as a fascist government? If Paraguay is a republic since its creation and has presidents since March 13, 1884. When 300 disputed met in congress and the 2nd constitution was dictated with the "Law that establishes the Political Administration of the Republic of Paraguay" that divides the power, which would be exercised by a president for 10 years (in the actulidad are only 5 years). and in that Congress was named Carlos Lopez as the first president of the Republic of Paraguay thus dissolving the old system of government of the triumvirate that had 3 rulers and in a time 2 rulers and the last era of the trinvirato Carlos Lopez was the governor next to mariano roque alonso after the death of the governor jose gaspar rodriguez de francia (this was part of the triumvirate until it was appointed supreme dictator so was recognized by the congress but then would be recognized as president and not as dictator) and then the president of the time of this ecenario (francisco solano lopez) was first a replacement of his father Carlos Lopez after his death and then would be elected as the second president until his death in Cerro Cora during the war of the triple alliance     

(you could add francisco solano lopez if there is an update)

(I should also add some event that has Uruguay in war with Paraguay and that is forming an alliance with Brazil and Argentina as a step in real life)

I found a good scenario very well done. but the fascist government should, change to republic and Uruguay does not have an event that can participate, you would have to add some.

18 hours ago, EliasC17 said:

Why do they put Paraguay as a fascist government? If Paraguay is a republic since its creation and has presidents since March 13, 1884. When 300 disputed met in congress and the 2nd constitution was dictated with the "Law that establishes the Political Administration of the Republic of Paraguay" that divides the power, which would be exercised by a president for 10 years (in the actulidad are only 5 years). and in that Congress was named Carlos Lopez as the first president of the Republic of Paraguay thus dissolving the old system of government of the triumvirate that had 3 rulers and in a time 2 rulers and the last era of the trinvirato Carlos Lopez was the governor next to mariano roque alonso after the death of the governor jose gaspar rodriguez de francia (this was part of the triumvirate until it was appointed supreme dictator so was recognized by the congress but then would be recognized as president and not as dictator) and then the president of the time of this ecenario (francisco solano lopez) was first a replacement of his father Carlos Lopez after his death and then would be elected as the second president until his death in Cerro Cora during the war of the triple alliance     

(you could add francisco solano lopez if there is an update)

(I should also add some event that has Uruguay in war with Paraguay and that is forming an alliance with Brazil and Argentina as a step in real life)

I found a good scenario very well done. but the fascist government should, change to republic and Uruguay does not have an event that can participate, you would have to add some.

Well, i made it facist for buff

On 1/1/2019 at 8:09 PM, Bernardo_01 said:

When the game begins this event will appear if you are playing as paraguay (Ai will Choose Normal mod)

Obs: The budget Will become negative because of the army

20190101200159_1.jpg

20190101200201_1.jpg

20190101200207_1.jpg

20190101200212_1.jpg

20190101200219_1.jpg

Cara eu vou falar em português kkkkkk, vovcê tem que por a "condição de existência" e "existir: Paraguay"

Eu passei perrengue com eventos até eu ver pela 3a vez o video do Lukasz:

On 12/31/2018 at 10:01 PM, Ramiro007 said:

Really good scenario Bernardo,i really wasnt expecting a scenario about the Paraguayan war//Muy buen Escenario Bernardo,realmente no esperaba un escenario de la guerra de la triple alianza(o guerra de el paraguay)

Guy, BRAZIL DONT SPEAK SPANISH

Just now, LilKaff said:

Guy, BRAZIL DONT SPEAK SPANISH

Look fella,his name is Bernardo so i thought that maybe he speak spanish(I known a lot of Bernardos here in my home country)
And of course I knew that Brazil speaks Portuguese(¿What kind of Argentinean doesnt know that?)