Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
Murat Ocak(TR)

I changed countries with their competitors

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chairman Baad
      Alright, forget this! If Łukasz ain't gonna fix his shit and make the events work properly, then this is clearly the end of the line.
      So, I officially declare that...
      Project Imperator is DEAD!

Project Imperator is an AoC2 mod with a focus on quality rather than quantity.
      This mod has only a few scenarios, but the main scenario (Imperator: Modern Day) has its own storyline with events and decisions for various countries.
      When you play Project Imperator, the decisions you make will affect the outcome of the story and determine the fate of your nation in the long run.
      The main goal of Project Imperator is to provide the AoC2 community with a unique gameplay experience.
      Do note, however, that the name "Project Imperator" is actually just a code name for the mod. The actual title has not yet been revealed.

Experience spoilers (screenshots) below...

Play the Alpha!
      The current version of Project Imperator is Alpha Build 8, with events until March 31st, 2027.
      Alpha releases will continue until at least 10 builds have been released.
      All downloads for this mod have been taken down.
      NOTE: This mod is in an early stage of development, so expect bugs and/or missing content. (e.g. most event descriptions and pictures)
      s-ul may give you a warning saying "Files of this type can sometimes contain malware or viruses." This does not apply to Project Imperator.
      If you don't understand what a "patch" is...
      A patch is meant for people who have already installed the version that came before it.
      A patch only contains new and updated content without the rest of the mod, so downloading them is much quicker.
      On the other hand, a full mod contains all of the mod files. They are for people who haven't already installed the mod.
      It is highly recommended that you download the patch version if you already have the mod installed.

Click here to join my Discord server.
    • By WorkPlease
      "What can I do?"
      1. Add countries.
      2. Give countries provinces.
      3. Set wasteland.
      4. Change relations.
      5. Make alliances.
      6. Set vassals.
      7. Set cores.
      8. Change economy.
      9. Basically anything you can change in the Scenario Editor!
    • By WorkPlease
      Hi! I just started a modern world scenario (I ruined the original). I know there are some mistakes such as the Brazilan-Argentinian border and the Peru-Brazilian border, but I thought I would upload this so that people don't have to go through the effort of recreating the map as I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INSTRUCTIONS--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Double click the zip file in File Explorer
      Copy the file inside
      Paste it inside Program Files (x86), Steam, steamapps, common, Age of Civilizations II, Map, Earth, scenarios (Not inside all of them, all but scenarios were directions to reach scenarios).
      Have fun! If you have problems with it, just say

1565366214215uumkzlkl.zip
    • By memososisi
      I shared a scenario called 2019. I want to continue developing a scenario. I didn't add nations. I am going to add nations and other autonomous states when I prepare v2.
      2019 V1 Review Video: 

2019 V1 Link for PC&Android: http://link.tl/2hMyC
      I added other Autonomous States. I added some relations. I fixed my mistakes. I am going to add nations when I prepare v3.
      2019 V2 Review Video: 

2019 V2 Link for PC&Android: http://link.tl/2i88x
      How to Install New Scenarios for Age of Civilizations II Android: https://youtu.be/Z5PztpzWY6o
      How to Download New Civilizations for Age of Civilizations II Android:
      https://youtu.be/uYazfNDlxlo
      How to Download Documents on Link.tl:
      https://youtu.be/0qCQvJGZV7I

Screenshots for V1:

Screenshots for V2:

• By goktug14
      It was 10 January 2018. Great leader of Serbia, Mr. Goktuic was checking his country. It had a bad economy and it was very undevoloped. But he still had a hope for Serbia..

Hardness: Legendary
      AI Agression: 125%

Episode 1: Uniting Rightfully Serbian Lands
      Episode 2: Devolopment, Diplomacy and Stuff
      Episode 3: Bosnian War
      Episode 4: Romanian Alliance
      Episode 5: Partition of Italy
      Episode 6: Liberating Romania and Greece
      Episode 7: Last Days of Seperated Yugoslavia
      Episode 7.5: Conquest of Bulgaria
      Episode 8: Pointless War and Regime Change
      Episode 9: Austro-Tunisian War
      Episode 10: Crusaders of New Era
      Final

If you click those links, the episode you want to read will be at a little bit down because of images.
      New story:
      New story!

--> cant remove it, dont know why 😕
  • Our picks

• Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
      • 14 replies
    • Map Editor 2.0
      Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
      • 28 replies
    • Age of Civilizations 2 | Addon 2.0 | Addon+ | Update 01.12.19
      Addon 2.0 is our new global modification, designed to revise the idea of the original, and significantly expand its potential, due to the excellent implementation.
    • Age of Elder Scrolls | FROZEN
      Age of Elder Scrolls -  is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
      - A big map of Nirn;
      - Large count of elaborated scenarios;
      - New ideologies;
      - New diseases;
      - Music from TES games;
      - Remaded ages;
      - Various wonders;

This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added. 
      We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls

• 158 replies
    • Bloody Europe II | FROZEN
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:
      -Big map of Europe (maybe 1k-2k provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from antic times to modern
      -New music, sounds, icons and fonts
      -Some new civilizations, form civs and unions

Mod has been released! Actual version - 0.1B
      If you want download link, go to the page 3 of this topic

Mine group in VK- firstovinc

My first mod project - Age of Elder Scrolls