Age of History 3
Semyon

Как удалить Созданную мной цивилизацию?/How to remove the civilization I Created?

Как удалить Созданную мной цивилизацию?/How to remove the civilization I Created?

Я уже убирал папки с этими странами из игры, но на их месте в игре появлялись какие-то теги и вместо флага знак вопроса/I have already removed the folder with these countries from the game, but in their place in the game there were some tags and instead of the flag question mark

Edited by Semyon

Go in the AoC2 game files and open the "civilization_editor" file. Then find the files of the civ you want to delete and delete them.

If you modded a civ in game then go to the "civilizations" folder and find the file of the civ your looking for (the file should be named after the civ's tag). Then open the file named "age_of_civilization" in notepad. It will contain a list of all the civ tags, find the tag of the civ you want to delete and erase it.

I hoped this helped!