- 0
Any tips on making custom civs with custom tags
Asked by
Pirsicola Tortellini
-
Similar Content
-
- 1 reply
- 378 views
-
mod Era of Empires / Age of History 2 Mod (RIVERS,NEW GRAPHICS)
By YusufAliDE,
- age of civilizations 2
- scenario
- (and 10 more)
- 14 replies
- 20,004 views
-
- 1 reply
- 2,984 views
-
- 0 replies
- 600 views
-
- 0 replies
- 2,296 views
-
I've been experimenting on making civs in the civilization creater then adding into the game with a new tag like say dalm for Dalmatia. Every thing is working fine but some civs just don't appear at all or appear to be able to be added to scenarios but I can't have them as a formable nation or a union. I can't seamingly find a way to make a civ like this without something like this happening 9/10 so any advice would help a lot
Share this post
Link to post
Share on other sites