Age of History Games
Pirsicola Tortellini

Trouble with adding provinces to the world map

awhile ago I kept trying to add provinces to the default map, I all was going smooth until I went above 2300. After I went above 2300 or more the game just wouldn't start and kept crashing. I have had many provinces on custom maps I've made so I don't think its a problem with how I'm making them. All help is appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kingpvz
      Helo thare! I started to make a map in AoH2 called alavida. Don't forget to follow and share your thoughts in the comments!
      I'll be also adding a lot of scenarios, that's a thing! Don't forget to follow to never miss an update!
      Support me on patreon please (click here)
      Background: 

PROVINCES: 2565 
      NATIONS: 75
      SCENARIOS: Test Scenario; 2021; 2013; Venostanian Civil War; Mauritovanian Civil War; 1518; Stanovia; First Alavidian War 1946; Poprattian Civil War
      PROVINCES DONE:

Update 6/18/21 (DoH 20)
      Happy 20th day of history! To celebrate this, I've made the first alavidian war scenario which you can check below! It's a bigger scenario that took me a lot of time and considering it's only the first part it is making me redecision everything lol; also the poprattian war scenario is broken somehow, when you open it it crashes the game not sure why

Update 6/11/21 (DoH 19)
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great day to be alive! lol; I updated the test scenario (Testing purposes) and made new nations - stanovian countries and started with the scenario. I did not have much time so I did not finish it, I hope next week will be better lol
      Update 6/4/21 (DoH 18)
      UwU scenarios are here! 2021 scenario is the one with nations i posted a lot time ago, 2013 is before mass independence and 1518 is some history one. Yes, I know there is french empire that got to exist 200 years later, ignore that pls lol
      Civil war scenarios are less interesting but whatever
      I plan to add 2 alavidian wars (1946-1947, 1979-1988) but don't have the nations yet lol
      Well enjoy this info, i may release this "mod" after summer holiday ^^

#slavsunite
    • By Chairman Baad
      AoH2 typically names a province after its city. But you can actually change the province name to whatever you want. And even without a city in the province, you can still give it a name other than "Fokus". This is done through a map's province_names folder. In the base game, this is how the sea provinces get their names.
      How to add a unique province name:
      Find the ID of the province you want to name by going into "Edit Connections And Provinces". In your AoH2 directory, go to map/<map name>/province_names. If you don't have a province_names folder, copy the one from the AoH1 map into your map. Open the names file in a text editor, preferably Notepad++. Add your province name on the line with a value one higher than the province ID. (ex. province ID 1821 = line 1822) Save your changes and reload the map. And now whenever you hover over the province in-game, you'll see the name you gave it regardless of how many cities are in it!
    • By AlastorTSGW
      I keep trying to add civilizations to my game (PC, Steam) and I use the legit process, (Add Flag, add Tag, add correct info in Language file). My only issue is, if I add more than around 10 civilizations like this, it causes me to crash when I hit the play button (shown in picture). I can still edit/make scenarios, edit map stuff, add formables, and do everything else, but I can't actually play the game part of the game. If anyone has a fix or any info I'd greatly appreciate it!
    • By krsa
      I have 100 relations with the country I want to unite with, but they do not want to join me. Is there a solution. Thank you in advance!
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!