Age of Civilizations
zageto

No puedo continuar partida.

AoC 2

En Época Moderna, después de unos 900 turnos ya no me deja abrir la partida, tenia la opción de autoguardado desactivada y salia cada 20 o 30 minutos de la partida y el juego para que no se estrelle, como me he he pasado el pasado en otra de unos 500 turno.

Descubrir como evitar algunos errores como el numero de tropas, estrellas y nombres muy grandes en la pantalla al acercar o hacer para que la partida sea realmente guarda. Pero este no es como evitarlo. 

Si alguien sabe por favor digame.

Edited by zageto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Tiwoe
      I was just playing and suddenly the screen started glitching (blinking) and I couldn't click anywhere so i just alt+f4 out of the game. After that i just shut down my pc. The next day when I went into aoc2 again every scenario was gone, there was only one left with the name "Test" which only included 2 provinces in Iberia. I also tried to create my own scenario but the two provinces were the only ones on the whole map i could choose. I tried to delete the game and install it again but nothing happened. How can I reset this?
    • By RedMoon
      i cant play in fullscreen(landscape)
      it's always turn on portrait screen, even screen settings are landscape(also in-game setting is fullscreen).
      plz help me. my eyes and thick fingers are suffering.
    • By rafaperezleal
      When I load the game it sends me to the main menu, I reload the game and it doesn't let me go to the next turn and the interface disappears when I press tab. (In steam)

• By UbisoftFanboy
      Hello friends!
      I have bug which sort of ruins the game. On about turn 4000 relations between nations started getting reset to 0.0.
      I end up with "Improve relations" not working at all (with rare exceptions) and most of the world being completely neutral (see pictures attached).
      Is there a patch/mod/way to fix this? Thanks.
      ====

• By baa
      For some reason my saved files refuse to be deleted. For example, the picture shown below is a save file I try to delete:

I pressed the button...

…my save file is still there. What can I do to remove it other than going to the files and removing it?
  • Popular Now