Age of History 3
SliminoDomino

How to increase population so that you can have Big Army?

You can invest your points in quicker population growth, but I don't really know another way. But I got a tip: In conquered territories and provinces there were diseases you won't create a big army. If there isn't a way so you can get your population quicker than the bonus I recommend creating a big army and moving it to the territories you can't get the big army

If you're not at risk of war, you can be really crazy and do this:
Go to your budget, and drag the "Population" bar all the way to the right.

(Might as well do "Economy" too)
Spam through a TON of turns. (like, multiple hundred)

Put everything back to normal.

You'll be in debt, but you can spam turns back to a balanced budget.

(Also, if you have enough money and movement points, you can always conscript from the same territory multiple times to get more armies.)

(It also helps if your stability is high. Try assimilating provinces with low stability (below 75%)