Age of Civilizations

1 minute ago, JustAnUser said:

Great mod! But why is all of Turkey in Europe? Lands on the east of the Byzantine city is in Asia in the traditional continents.

Thank you for your opinions. I added Anatolia and Caucasian regions, they aren't in europe just in west asia but they made that map better I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cl0ck
      AoC Europe now in AoC2!
      Eng:

1) This map have 7 scenarios:
      1. Modern World
      2. Cold War
      3. Doomsday 1945
      2) Some scenarios have events
      3) Map have 2 translation in events: English and Russian
      4) 387 provinces
      5) Formable civilizations

All instruction of installation located in archive
      Download for PC version: https://mega.nz/#!CnhUBC6J!kTJrU2jf6NK_D5t2GQ-PAiT_b3sWj1h6z7ktAIyx5b8
      Download for Android version: https://mega.nz/#!LnQHjQID!MkqsEY4DN5A1DTsXoPU-AvxJ98JYql5deYVNNLcQKVM

Rus:
      1) Эта карта имеет 7 сценариев:
      1. Modern World
      2. Cold War
      3. Doomsday 1945
      2) Некоторые сценарии имеют ивенты
      3) Карта имеет 2 перевода для ивентов: Англиский и Русский
      4) 387 провинцей
      5) Формирующие цивилизации

Все инструкции по установке находятся в архиве
      Скачать для ПК версии: https://mega.nz/#!CnhUBC6J!kTJrU2jf6NK_D5t2GQ-PAiT_b3sWj1h6z7ktAIyx5b8
      Скачать для Андроид версии: https://mega.nz/#!LnQHjQID!MkqsEY4DN5A1DTsXoPU-AvxJ98JYql5deYVNNLcQKVM

• By ($Jake$)
      [Moved to here]
      Welcome to the Greater Europe Map project. My long term goal is to have a Europe with a ton of provinces, because why have America, Africa and Asia, when you can have a hell of a lot of provinces in Europe?
      The map while having a ton of provinces will still be only Europe to help people with horrible computers. I feel you dudes.

Current Version: 0.19
      Screenshots are updated every 10 versions

Regions Finished:
      Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Northern France, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Prussia, Western Poland, Central Poland, Eastern Poland, Southern France,
      Northern Italy

Regions currently being made:, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia
      ONCE I FINISH THE REGIONS ABOVE I WILL PUT ALL OF THE PROVINCES INTO THE MAP EDITOR AND WILL CREATE A PLAYABLE MAP FOR ALL OF THE PROVINCES UP UNTIL THAT POINT!
      An example of my work:

• By antoniokf5
      This is a scenario in the year 290 BCE, it may not be one of the most interesting ages but personally it captivates me.
      In this "Demo" of sorts, you can rule europe as rome or maybe continue the might of the Seleucid Empire. It's all up to you. 
      I'm in need of some suggestions on what do to fix on the current map, so be free to criticise every little minor detail. Currently I added 4 tribes in Iberia, but soon I'll add tribes all over europe and maybe even the new world and Asia.

Update: [Beta 1.5] The Silk road:
      China has joined the battle India has joined the battle Some tribes were added in Iberia The caucasus has been updated with the nations of Iberia, Colchin and Albania Herobrine removed Project 290 [Beta 1.5].zip

Update: [Beta 1.6] The Silk road:
      Fixed a bug involving colonisation
      Project 290 [Beta 1.6].zip  Update: [Beta 1.8] America and the Far East:
      Three new nations in America Three new nations in the Far east New tribes in Iberia Changed Egypt to Ptolemaic Egypt
      Project 290 [Beta 1.8].zip
      Thank you for following the development of this scenario!

• By Basilio Paleologo
      I made a Some ancient Korean new flags. What do you think?

Buyeo

Dumakru

Dongye

Okjeo

Gojoseon

Jin (Korea)

Gaya
      Some ancient Korean new flags.zip
    • By Glisterr
      Hello everybody!
      This is my Scenario, Europe in 1989.
      I have made events all the way up to 1993 currently, my plans are to have at least a Europe starting in 1989 with events that lead up to a decently accurate modern day scenario, so you can practically watch it in spectator mode like one of those History of Europe - every year videos with little to no interference.
      How I do this is make an event to create a large non - aggression pact, so the AI doesn't go crazy and make horrifying border gore.
      Future Updates:
      More Yugoslav Wars (Yugoslav Wars are actually not finished yet)
      Expansion of EU alliance events
      Russian annexation of Crimea events
      Collapse of the Soviet Union event chain
      Making it a bit easier to survive and not collapse as the USSR
      Syrian civil war
      Pictures:

My main goal here is to make the most historically accurate events possible.  So if you find any errors, or have any suggestions, PLEASE tell me!
      In some ways, this can be considered a little less player friendly as not all but a few events may be forced upon you.
      Want to download it now? http://www.mediafire.com/file/cv14vn98pcixwb4/scenario.rar/file

• Popular Now