Age of History 3
Jonnes

Exporting a Map Photo?

Question

So, a school project of mine was to make a fictional map that i need to present to the class, which i did using the game's awesome scenario editor, but my question is, is there a way to export it? I can see the preview.png in the scenario folder, but it's really small, plus screenshotting just gives me a black screen (when it's fullscreen, it just screenshots my desktop). Hope you understand, and i hope i placed this in the right place, thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Jonnes said:

So, a school project of mine was to make a fictional map that i need to present to the class, which i did using the game's awesome scenario editor, but my question is, is there a way to export it? I can see the preview.png in the scenario folder, but it's really small, plus screenshotting just gives me a black screen (when it's fullscreen, it just screenshots my desktop). Hope you understand, and i hope i placed this in the right place, thanks in advance!

You can download a screen recorder like OBS Studio, you open AoC2 and in OBS Studio you create a Game Capture and you choose ¨Capture specific window¨ and in Window you choose Age of Civilizations II, it shall be visible in screen so you open Snipping Tool and you select the screen in OBS Studio and you choose save and finished!

Is the strangest tutorial you may have seen but thats how i take screenshots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, PrussiaBoi said:

You can download a screen recorder like OBS Studio, you open AoC2 and in OBS Studio you create a Game Capture and you choose ¨Capture specific window¨ and in Window you choose Age of Civilizations II, it shall be visible in screen so you open Snipping Tool and you select the screen in OBS Studio and you choose save and finished!

Is the strangest tutorial you may have seen but thats how i take screenshots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks, and is there a way to turn the hud off?

1 hour ago, Jonnes said:

you can use xbox's screen recorder,you can also screenshot with it,every windows 10 has it (but the quality is very bad)

or maybe you can use bandicam,it's very practical and I use it