Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Adrian123

Scenarios Android

Recommended Posts

On 12/28/2018 at 12:56 PM, Adrian123 said:

Hi there

I'm having the same problem like otherd that we can't or don't know how to download an scenario on Android so if someone could tell us how or make a video about it we would be very thankful

Hi. I believe you cannot put scenarios on your phone sadly. Unless you root I believe, but I could be wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2018 at 1:30 AM, Thesaiyan21 said:

Hi. I believe you cannot put scenarios on your phone sadly. Unless you root I believe, but I could be wrong

I have finally figured out a way to dowload mods on age of civilization mobile version

THIS IS THE TUTORIAL VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD ANY AOC2 MOD ON AGE OF CIVILIZATION MOBILE AND IT REQUIRS NO ROOT

 

Edited by fuzailhasan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, fuzailhasan said:

I have finally figured out a way to dowload mods on age of civilization mobile version

THIS IS THE TUTORIAL VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD ANY AOC2 MOD ON AGE OF CIVILIZATION MOBILE AND IT REQUIRS NO ROOT

 

 

On 1/11/2019 at 3:46 AM, SecretAgent632 said:

So mobile users need not bother creating scenarios for upload?

It seems so! I downloanded futuristic mod.  Raw pc version,  with help of him.  Works fine.  Opened it,  builded something etc basic stuff and moved turn.  Its good.  I'll update if something is wrong. 

 

Update*  sometimes get stuck at 900provinces loaded usually at 60%.  Works normally when closing whole game and reopening it. 

 

Btw, if you have already played.  It is not bad idea to take backup of original application.  

I would have hated if mine would have fully disappeared.  I have 10k turns as a finland.  Lot effort put in there. 

Edited by Saxurz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Saxurz said:

 

It seems so! I downloanded futuristic mod.  Raw pc version,  with help of him.  Works fine.  Opened it,  builded something etc basic stuff and moved turn.  Its good.  I'll update if something is wrong. 

 

Update*  sometimes get stuck at 900provinces loaded usually at 60%.  Works normally when closing whole game and reopening it. 

 

Btw, if you have already played.  It is not bad idea to take backup of original application.  

I would have hated if mine would have fully disappeared.  I have 10k turns as a finland.  Lot effort put in there. 

THanks Alot. Sorry for bad english. Btw I do Appreciate that this method has worked with other mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did some experiment on the app and i found out that it should added the name tag of the scenario on the text file name Age_of_Civilization in case that scenario you played were error. (Sorry for my bad english grammar).

Edited by Milljhon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, SecretAgent632 said:

So mobile users need not bother creating scenarios for upload?

For creating scenarios by phones, you can use the backup function of your phone. Then, use 7zip to open the backup file and extract your scenarios file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 9:30 AM, fuzailhasan said:

I have finally figured out a way to dowload mods on age of civilization mobile version

THIS IS THE TUTORIAL VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD ANY AOC2 MOD ON AGE OF CIVILIZATION MOBILE AND IT REQUIRS NO ROOT

 

will I lose all my current scenarios?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...