Age of History Games
Simon Wilford

Hearts of AoH2 Remastered Edition (7265 PROVINCES DONE)

13 hours ago, Starkiller2002 said:

No, that scenario was used only for testing of functions and compability. If you want more scenarios, you have to create them in Scenario editor...

Or you can add them to the game from pc version of AoH2, but be careful, the scenario must include only civilizations which are already in the game. So, you have to check the tags of civilisations... 

Every created Scenario works in this game... 

Screenshot_20210131_144003_sieggeist.age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.jpg

Can you put all the scenarios please? I dont know how to put scenarios from pc version

7 hours ago, New Random said:

You right mr @idiot the game work but the scenarios gone. mr @Simon Wilford can you add the scenarios from pc version to this android version?

Screenshot_20210201-222837.png

That is actually a good idea. Even if it doesn't work,at least we'll know the scales aren't the issue. We can look further as to might be one then.

Edited by Commieslav

49 minutes ago, Commieslav said:

That is actually a good idea. Even if it doesn't work,at least we'll know the scales aren't the issue. We can look further as to might be one then.

I using 5x scale because 1x scale always error 

On 1. 2. 2021 at 4:11 AM, New Random said:

Can you put all the scenarios please? I dont know how to put scenarios from pc version

I can, but it won't be working... My Pc version has a different set of civilisations, they have different tags, etc. 

Anyway, my game includes 65221 files right now, it's so close to number limit of converting... Aplication with more than 65xxx files can not be signed...😔

(So, you can not just install it without any signature...)

So... I did a quick clean in the --- by deleting the files with _f and _c and deleting the music+ useless files, i'll try to convert the scenarios to the --- now

22 minutes ago, New Random said:

Can you share the screenshot btw?

I'm still doing a few last tests, in 5 minutes, i'll post some screenshots.

40 minutes ago, New Random said:

here are the screenshots, i'll not post the mobile version right now since lots of civs are missing, also, i applied my custom u.i and logo of my mod to it, but here they are, if my internet decides to help, today i'll post it on Mediafire, if not, then tomorrow at early day (6 a.m)

Screenshot_20210204-205041.png

Screenshot_20210204-205016.png

Edited by Cjskks
fixing infos

3 hours ago, Cjskks said:

here are the screenshots, i'll not post the mobile version right now since lots of civs are missing, also, i applied my custom u.i and logo of my mod to it, but here they are, if my internet decides to help, today i'll post it on Mediafire, if not, then tomorrow at early day (6 a.m)

Hope it's gonna release.

If network works,today you'll put the link,if don't, you're gonna put the link in 6am.

8 hours ago, Cjskks said:

Well i dont know if you publish or not. But keep a great work bro

9 hours ago, Cjskks said:

nice. looks like an hoi2 textures

On 1/31/2021 at 10:49 PM, Starkiller2002 said:

No, that scenario was used only for testing of functions and compability. If you want more scenarios, you have to create them in Scenario editor...

Or you can add them to the game from pc version of AoH2, but be careful, the scenario must include only civilizations which are already in the game. So, you have to check the tags of civilisations... 

Every created Scenario works in this game... 

Screenshot_20210131_144003_sieggeist.age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukasz.jpg

can i test your file? without mobile version i can do mothing on moderation