Jump to content
Age of History Games

Recommended Posts

 

20 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

Whats the hold up ? Do you need help ?

I don't need help, it's just been difficult moving the mod because of it's extreme size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Polish Jerry said:

 

Non ho bisogno di aiuto, è stato solo difficile spostare la mod a causa delle sue dimensioni estreme.

how much does the mod weigh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, the mod is fully ready to be released, however, It is pretty bare bones and only in the early stages of it's development, with only the Italian peninsula, would you all still like it to be released today or wait for a more stable and developed version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Polish Jerry said:

Alright, the mod is fully ready to be released, however, It is pretty bare bones and only in the early stages of it's development, with only the Italian peninsula, would you all still like it to be released today or wait for a more stable and developed version?

Release it today pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Release of the demo

Please do remember it is extremely buggy and I will be taking around 7 - 10 days break to focus on other things I enjoy, however I will still be answering questions on this forum and fixing reported bugs for the alpha release.

there are currently only a modern and 1848 scenario, and only the Italian Peninsula + Corsica, pretty much all the progress from before I remade the mod was lost.

Enjoy!

Download

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

Wydanie demo

Proszę pamiętać, że jest to bardzo błędne i zrobię sobie około 7 - 10 dni przerwy, aby skupić się na innych rzeczach, które lubię, jednak nadal będę  odpowiadać na pytania na tym forum i naprawiać zgłoszone błędy w wydaniu alfa.

obecnie jest tylko scenariusz nowoczesny i 1848 i tylko Półwysep włoski + Korsyka, prawie cały postęp sprzed przerobienia moda został utracony.

Cieszyć się!

Pobierać

I downloaded and tried to unpack the archive, but the file explorer crashed when I clicked. Help!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

Release of the demo

Please do remember it is extremely buggy and I will be taking around 7 - 10 days break to focus on other things I enjoy, however I will still be answering questions on this forum and fixing reported bugs for the alpha release.

there are currently only a modern and 1848 scenario, and only the Italian Peninsula + Corsica, pretty much all the progress from before I remade the mod was lost.

Enjoy!

Download

Isn't for mobile right? Anyway congratulations! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 118_Lyon_118 said:

Isn't for mobile right? Anyway congratulations! 

Yeah the mod isn't mobile compatible, and if it was im pretty sure it would crash a majority of phones/tablets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

apart from the slightly crooked provinces the mod is really good, however counting that this is your first mod it came out very well and surely in the future you can definitely do more and better!

Edited by aldebaran011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, aldebaran011 said:

apart from the slightly crooked provinces the mod is really good, however counting that this is your first mod it came out very well and surely in the future you can definitely do more and better!

I'm pretty sure the crooked provinces is an issue with the province backgrounds, i'll look into it, also thanks for your kind words!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...