Age of History 3
Polish Jerry

Western Roman Empire

Alright, the mod is fully ready to be released, however, It is pretty bare bones and only in the early stages of it's development, with only the Italian peninsula, would you all still like it to be released today or wait for a more stable and developed version?

53 minutes ago, Polish Jerry said:

Alright, the mod is fully ready to be released, however, It is pretty bare bones and only in the early stages of it's development, with only the Italian peninsula, would you all still like it to be released today or wait for a more stable and developed version?

Release it today pls

Release of the demo

Please do remember it is extremely buggy and I will be taking around 7 - 10 days break to focus on other things I enjoy, however I will still be answering questions on this forum and fixing reported bugs for the alpha release.

there are currently only a modern and 1848 scenario, and only the Italian Peninsula + Corsica, pretty much all the progress from before I remade the mod was lost.

Enjoy!

Download

6 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

Wydanie demo

Proszę pamiętać, że jest to bardzo błędne i zrobię sobie około 7 - 10 dni przerwy, aby skupić się na innych rzeczach, które lubię, jednak nadal będę  odpowiadać na pytania na tym forum i naprawiać zgłoszone błędy w wydaniu alfa.

obecnie jest tylko scenariusz nowoczesny i 1848 i tylko Półwysep włoski + Korsyka, prawie cały postęp sprzed przerobienia moda został utracony.

Cieszyć się!

Pobierać

I downloaded and tried to unpack the archive, but the file explorer crashed when I clicked. Help!!!!

6 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

Release of the demo

Please do remember it is extremely buggy and I will be taking around 7 - 10 days break to focus on other things I enjoy, however I will still be answering questions on this forum and fixing reported bugs for the alpha release.

there are currently only a modern and 1848 scenario, and only the Italian Peninsula + Corsica, pretty much all the progress from before I remade the mod was lost.

Enjoy!

Download

Isn't for mobile right? Anyway congratulations! 

8 hours ago, 118_Lyon_118 said:

Isn't for mobile right? Anyway congratulations! 

Yeah the mod isn't mobile compatible, and if it was im pretty sure it would crash a majority of phones/tablets.

apart from the slightly crooked provinces the mod is really good, however counting that this is your first mod it came out very well and surely in the future you can definitely do more and better!

Edited by aldebaran011

7 minutes ago, aldebaran011 said:

apart from the slightly crooked provinces the mod is really good, however counting that this is your first mod it came out very well and surely in the future you can definitely do more and better!

I'm pretty sure the crooked provinces is an issue with the province backgrounds, i'll look into it, also thanks for your kind words!

On 3/28/2022 at 10:54 PM, Polish Jerry said:

25,000 Provinces

25,028 provinces to be exact (oh my god)
Here is what the new additions to the map looks like with a 2020 overlay.

I should also note that I have been using Chinese Production's 8k Europe maps
and then manually adding the tens of thousands of provinces myself.

screenshot1231323.thumb.png.b9e14d73687f442168f1c716de53acdb.png
1218817665_rihbyawbwaudadawdaprovincemap.thumb.png.bd6af9601790369deecf9f2f8c2bf91e.png
All thats left before I can fully implement the map into the mod is the manual edit of the coastlines.

u could use age of modding to make the map