Age of History 3

Polish Jerry

Western Roman Empire

4 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

Alright so ive got the map entirely in the game, but every single time I try to load it it freezes at 50% on provinces. And only after loading the map. (I've tested it around 40 times so if anyone can help me figure that out it would be very appreciated)

Send the beta file here, I'm sure other modders will help u. Also sometimes it's a problem with scaling. Try to firstly Change the scale to 1 and then try (Map -] Map name -] and thr folder that I don't know the name now 💀)

7 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

Alright so ive got the map entirely in the game, but every single time I try to load it it freezes at 50% on provinces. And only after loading the map. (I've tested it around 40 times so if anyone can help me figure that out it would be very appreciated)

you have an empty province. if one province is empty it will crash to game

The map is no longer crashing! The only problem now is all the provinces are grouped up and weirdly positioned despite me having every single 25,056 provinces on the map editor.

Nevermind, I was using the wrong background which caused the map to bug out heavily.

Edited by Polish Jerry

51 minutes ago, Polish Jerry said:

The map is no longer crashing! The only problem now is all the provinces are grouped up and weirdly positioned despite me having every single 25,056 provinces on the map editor.

Nevermind, I was using the wrong background which caused the map to bug out heavily.

what was the background problem causing the map bug? the size of the png or what? 

Just now, aldebaran011 said:

what was the background problem causing the map bug? the size of the png or what? 

Yeah, I was using the wrong scale for the map background which caused Iceland to be the size of Europe and I didn't notice.

It's so satisfying to even create the different continents, theres so many provinces it's beautiful 

(i had to kinda stop working on the mod until now because of computer issues and then there was a tornado warning like 5 minutes before i was about to test the map)

13 hours ago, Polish Jerry said:

It's so satisfying to even create the different continents, theres so many provinces it's beautiful 

(i had to kinda stop working on the mod until now because of computer issues and then there was a tornado warning like 5 minutes before i was about to test the map)

Looks so good. When beta ?

On 3/31/2022 at 9:35 PM, Polish Jerry said:

When I can finish the province connections for Iberia and Italy, add a default modern scenario, and then get my internet actually working again

how's the map going?

Alright, I've basically been working on this mod for over 2 weeks straight, and I will be taking a break after I finish  most of Italy's  province connections and release the first beta to allow me to do other things I enjoy, It will probably last like anywhere from 3 days - 1 week, and I will still be answering questions in this forum. After my break I'll continue working on Iberia and France as planned.

Also the beta should easily be able to release today

Edited by Polish Jerry

1 hour ago, Polish Jerry said:

Alright does anyone know how I can publicly release the new Alpha/Beta of this mod?

You'll probably have to copy the game files, and then zip it and upload it to Google drive or something. (It might take a while to copy with over 20k provinces)

On 4/2/2022 at 9:07 PM, Polish Jerry said:

Alright does anyone know how I can publicly release the new Alpha/Beta of this mod?

when will the beta be ready? do you have technical problems with the mod?

Edited by aldebaran011
A