Age of History 3

In an alternative universe, Hitler had managed to conquer the world.

In 1939, Japan wanted to crush China. The USA felt like the allies were a lost cause and didn't want to suffer from not having funds to fight the great depression. Japan managed to win in china and declare war on the allies. The allies losing in Europe had no other way out but to evacuate the units from Asia and bring them to Europe to save their country. In the aftermath, India managed to gain independence and hates Britain for abandoning them.

In 1939, Germany declared war on Poland and the allies.

In 1940, USA conquers Greenland for its strategic location since Denmark has been taken over.

In 1941 Hitler conquered his enemies and Britain had Chamberlain who wanted peace in which Hitler agreed under certain terms. All conquered land and extra land would be for the Reich.

The year is 1942, Hitler and his subjects have most of Europe and lead a surprise attack. Stalin knew this was going to happen but didn't think it would be this soon. Every attack was a fail for the Soviets and forced to retreat to their capital. With many forces in Moscow, the soldiers defended greatly in the city but the outskirts failed to keep Moscow from surrounded. The defenders of Moscow stood for a last stand after the countless bombing raids. They charged backwards out and making a great retreat in the city where a few buildings are left standing. They moved pass the Urals. Japan just a few days later declaring war on Russia after winning their war. Then peace was signed with Germany and the axis satellites (but not Japan) and Russia survived and later fought back the Japanese where the Japanese only got a little bit of land, but very valuable land.

In 1943, Franklin Delano Roosevelt is Hospitalized after his symptoms have been found out by his generals. In response, Truman steps up but the people put too much stress he quits. In response, a new leader who wants power attacks mexico for land. He also afterwards takes Baja California and makes a new alliance. The new government of Mexico is forced to accept and same with other nations (others were willing to join).

In 1944, Africa began to shatter. Countries new from the old borders of their old controllers.

In 1945, America had began to shatter. With a leader who supports fascism(sorry idk how trump wanted to be the fascist leader), the country was on the verge of shattering and its likely it could happen very very soon.

In 1946, The USSR shattered as their leader, Stalin was assassinated by one of his secret police divisions. The USSR had changed to a monarchy.

In 1948, the people in old places have either chose their new life or chose to move. The new borders has just became a new way of life.

In 1950, it is believed a leader is being controlled or watched by a creature from another dimension looking at a screen who will decide that nations fate or will watch it all burn.

Download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Crz6VlNkrBM50eiPz1DFwt5ixxyBbU4

Constructive criticism is requested so i can improve. I hope you guys like it.

preview.png

Edited by Nomad14

I will give spain their origional colonies in the next update. also its not done. I want to make an event that causes decolonization in africa where it can be done with blood or it could be done peacefully. I dont want to give spain more land because they never wanted to fight in the war because of reparations from the civil war. I also need to check the islands to find any not owned.