Age of History 3
Cruzeiro do Sul

New great mod for AoH2 community DONWLOAD NOW!! (New Update 0.2 )

-This mod is a "junction" of other mods, such as age of imperialism and sieg edition (English translation)

-I added new flags for the kingdoms of the Italian peninsula and for Spain, I also modified some mechanics, mainly in the mechanics of rebels, which I intend to improve

-I want to make it clear that I'm not stealing mods from anyone!, I just made a junction of 2 mods that I like (Age of imperialism and Sieg Edition), and I leave here my credits to the creators of these mods 

-This project of mine is still in beta, I intend to add more maps and fix the maps I already have (the maps of my mod are the same maps of the sieg edition)

-Anyway, I intend to add many things, I don't have a computer so I'm doing everything on my cell phone, I hope you like it 

Link for Android

https://drive.google.com/file/d/197Th0A7Oc1TfygOm-1wo2gIAOse-alC4/view?usp=drivesdk

-Update reason 0.2 : bug fix 

-And finally, I'm practically a new modder in the community, but I intend to grow here

-I'm a Brazilian modder 🇧🇷, and I hope you like my project 😉

Edited by Cruzeiro do Sul

35 minutes ago, Gelogege331 said:

Finalmente um BR fazendo um ótimo Mod,Falando nisso o link esta pedindo permissão para baixar. 

😚

Obrigado 😉, e na questão do link eu não vi essa opção de restrição, mas o link já tá liberado pra todos

Edited by Cruzeiro do Sul

29 minutes ago, Cruzeiro do Sul said:

Obrigado 😉, e na questão do link eu não vi essa opção de restrição, mas o link já tá liberado pra todos

Ok😄,muito obrigado pelo mod.