Age of History 3
Amogusඞ

Victoria II Map Mod for AoC2 - (New Ideologies and Nuke Add-On)

VICTORIA 2 MAP ON AGE OF CIVILIZATIONS 2

A province map recreation from the game Victoria II to AoC2, 2 available maps and new reworked provinces.

Link to download (374MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sW9Oap3yf8qUTxKv0Y9g0gNr7bE00-7X/view?usp=share_link

image.thumb.png.dd29613a6a8914008d1749121d741352.png

Edited by Amogusඞ

2 minutes ago, Amogusඞ said:

You promised a mod since last year, since you are a lazy man I took the matter in my own hands and worked to deliver the things you couldn't

Unlike last year, this is a remake. This is better than that. Everything has been changed in this mod. In addition this time it is not longer a mod developed by 4-5 people. This time I did it entirely myself except for the scenarios. It has nothing to do with laziness, did you understand? I struggled for months and someone else stole it. Also, no one has to develop mod for you. I recommend deleting this.

This is kinda of a hot take but:

Even though this is stolen, I consider this the demo version since is the only version (full map) that it is available to the public. Like I have been searching everywhere and this is the only downloadable thing that pops up.

But the moment Cagan Ayyidiz releases the full thing this mod is as good as dead.

On 11/23/2022 at 12:35 PM, Based said:

This is kinda of a hot take but:

Even though this is stolen, I consider this the demo version since is the only version (full map) that it is available to the public. Like I have been searching everywhere and this is the only downloadable thing that pops up.

But the moment Cagan Ayyidiz releases the full thing this mod is as good as dead.

there is already a download link for Cagan's version albeit not released yet

I don't understand why people are calling this mod stolen when the idea of pasting Vic2 's provinces to AoH2 doesn't belong to anyone. It's not the author's problem that some guy had the same idea but didn't finish it.

On 11/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, Resul said:

I don't understand why people are calling this mod stolen when the idea of pasting Vic2 's provinces to AoH2 doesn't belong to anyone. It's not the author's problem that some guy had the same idea but didn't finish it.

kanka mod benim yaptığımın aynısı, ben bu adama senaryo yapacak ayağına modun eski bi halini atmıştım. eğer kendisi en baştan yapsaydı tabiki sıkıntı olmazdı. (İsmin resul diye türkçe yazdım ama umarım türksündür)