Age of History 3
strategymappin2

2022 modern world

Hello my name is strategymappin2, So the mod I’m making is a Modern World mod, but in this it has event trees, civil war nations in Sudan, Angola, Nigeria, Cameroon, philippines, and most importantly Burma/Myanmar
right now I am on holiday, i am going to be making event trees for loads of nations, focusing mostly on Europe, Asia, North America, Oceania

The mod will be posted on strategymappin’s account (not this account) or my alt and will estimated to be finished in spring 2023, but I’ll be rolling out releases. 

This is the map I have on my iPad and the map that will be released to PC, and estimated map of events in Europe

18DBDD47-EB59-4F11-9245-13E5E98FC06F.png

3EB69C66-3C7D-402B-B3E8-2361E01F5C3A.png

Edited by strategymappin2