Age of History 3
Chairman Baad

⚠️ WARNING: APRIL FOOLS' JOKE ⚠️ - 🛠️ Age of History: Ultimate Repair [FIXES OVER 100+ BUGS AND ERRORS!]

I have collaborated with several developers from the Russian, Turkish, Prussian, and Martian communities to fix nearly all of the bugs found within the code of AoH2. Everything from the 1,000 turns bug to the "Decision taken" bug to whatever other bugs there were... All of them have been fixed thanks to our teamwork. We've been working on this for about a month now, and we're finally ready to share it with all of you. Feel free to use our new codebase for all your mods!

Gimme the download link, Mod Reaper!

Unfortunately it's PC-only for now. We've got a guy working on putting our fixes into a .dex so it can be brought over to Android mods. In the future, this will hopefully be merged with The Lost Update, which focused on errors that weren't related to the code. But yeah, that's all I have to say to you guys! This day will go down as one of the greatest in Age of History's... well... history.

Edited by Chairman Baad
Fixed a typo

9 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

I have collaborated with several developers from the Russian, Turkish, Prussian, and Martian communities to fix nearly all of the bugs found within the code of AoH2. Everything from the 1,000 turns bug to the "Decision taken" bug to whatever other bugs there were... All of them have been fixed thanks to our teamwork. We've been working on this for about a month now, and we're finally ready to share it with all of you. Feel free to use our new codebase for all your mods!

Gimme the download link, Chairman!

Unfortunately it's PC-only for now. We've got a guy working on putting our fixes into a .dex so it can be brought over to Android mods. In the future, this will hopefully be merged with The Lost Update, which focused on errors that weren't related to the code. But yeah, that's all I have to say to you guys! This day will go down as one of the greatest in Age of History's... well... history.

I think it's a April 1 joke?

9 hours ago, Basileia Ton Rhomaion said:

finally someones fixed all de bugs now the game is perfect

Imagine of Lukas fixed the bugs and improved the plagues and the HRE System, the mf unique and bes grand strategy game for Mobile

13 hours ago, Chairman Baad said:

Gimme the download link, Chairman!

Troll face crying png 6 » PNG Image

3 hours ago, Valixor said:

Seriously though... Age of History really needs some bugfixes. And some serious improvements to its AI. And combat system.

We just need someone with good knowledge of Java and the lack of laziness to reverse engineer this game and fix the broken mess that it is and let us all use it as a base for our mods (hopium)