Age of History 3
Italian PeC

It's over fellow modders: AoH3 is at our doorstep

Im the first to admit i thought this would never become a real thing. But here I am, saying sorry for doubting you, @LukaszJakowsk. As for all the modders, get your tools, your time spent and your posts...and take a break. This is your last chance to get a good relax session before the absolute mayhem of AoH3 modding starts. Take a month, year, who knows, even two years long break, depending how long the wait for AoH3 will be...then...go CRAZY with modding it! 

Screenshot_20231103-091920_Reddit.jpg

1 hour ago, Italian PeC said:

Im the first to admit i thought this would never become a real thing. But here I am, saying sorry for doubting you, @LukaszJakowsk. As for all the modders, get your tools, your time spent and your posts...and take a break. This is your last chance to get a good relax session before the absolute mayhem of AoH3 modding starts. Take a month, year, who knows, even two years long break, depending how long the wait for AoH3 will be...then...go CRAZY with modding it! 

Aoh 3 release in 2025

15 hours ago, Italian PeC said:

you tagged the wrong account💀

On 11/14/2023 at 10:05 PM, Mov said:

What do you mean

To begin with, if what he is trying to do is add historical borders, they are missing, firstly Olivenza is missing, secondly the contests of Moura, Villanueva del Fresno, Albuquerque, etc. are missing. Taking the point from the medieval era, Faro was not the main city in the area, but Loulé. And the same Cortegana instead of Aracena and Gibraleón, Huelva for Niebla, from Badajoz onwards it is horrible, the border with the Tagus is completely ignored and only shows anachronistic edges.

13 hours ago, Sevilla Mapping said:

To begin with, if what he is trying to do is add historical borders, they are missing, firstly Olivenza is missing, secondly the contests of Moura, Villanueva del Fresno, Albuquerque, etc. are missing. Taking the point from the medieval era, Faro was not the main city in the area, but Loulé. And the same Cortegana instead of Aracena and Gibraleón, Huelva for Niebla, from Badajoz onwards it is horrible, the border with the Tagus is completely ignored and only shows anachronistic edges.

You cant expect the map to suit for every era in the History, plus the Game has to be released at mobile deviced which cannot tolerate a very heavy Game.

On 11/22/2023 at 10:21 AM, Mov said:

You cant expect the map to suit for every era in the History, plus the Game has to be released at mobile deviced which cannot tolerate a very heavy Game.

Those territories remained immovable for 600 years.