Age of History 3

I suggest that modders who have contributed to the development of the community join the development of AOH3. This can help the game to be made faster and reach a better state. Unlike AOH2, we don't want Lukas to release the game quickly, but we demand that it be released with plenty of time and with the least amount of errors. However, we also request that Lukas provide us with regular updates or announcements regarding the game's progress and developments, either monthly or weekly.

Although it may not be in 2023, I hope that the game will be released in the summer or autumn of 2024. That's how it seems to me at the moment, but we want to know first which platforms Lukas will release it on and whether it will truly have online multiplayer.

Please comment or like to make this message noticed.

Edited by muhoaga

14 minutes ago, muhoaga said:

I suggest that modders who have contributed to the development of the community join the development of AOH3. This can help the game to be made faster and reach a better state. Unlike AOH2, we don't want Lukas to release the game quickly, but we demand that it be released with plenty of time and with the least amount of errors. However, we also request that Lukas provide us with regular updates or announcements regarding the game's progress and developments, either monthly or weekly.

Although it may not be in 2023, I hope that the game will be released in the summer or autumn of 2024. That's how it seems to me at the moment, but we want to know first which platforms Lukas will release it on and whether it will truly have online multiplayer.

+1

15 minutes ago, muhoaga said:

+99999999999