Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Land units - Ideas AoH3

Bana göre bir medeniyetin bütün orduları yenildiğinde ve neredeyse hiç insan gücü kalmadığında o ülke teslim edilmeli ve savaş bir an önce sona ermelidir. Kısacası oyunda kapitülasyon sistemi olsun.

kıbristan'dan yapılmış bu fikir :3

I would also add mounted units to the first line (cavalry for close combat) as well as archers on horses to the second line so that we could have a nomadic army ( mongolian)

Posted (edited)

I believe mutinies should be added such as if a battle is going on for to long some of the surrendered units may flee to the opponents side and add to there numbers

Another idea is one to specialize training for your army such as you can eliminate certain aspects of the training for faster training time but also weaker units

I hope my ideas go out to you Lukasz and godspeed on the game!

Edited by discretemiddleman

A good idea would be bombing. They need a bomber plane. They would be like atomic bombs but less expensive and less strong. There could also be anti-aircraft missiles.

I just got the idea that, hear me out, Militia,

they will have a lower recruitment time plus they can be recruited in captured territory, But with a catch, they will be more weaker and also more likely to switch sides if they are recruited from captured territory.

Maybe im too late or something, i've got an idea to units its about how many units conquer/occupy territory 

if 1-3 units attacking one province then it gonna just occupy that 1 province, if more then multiple provinces

You recently demonstrated a scenario for the modern world; The video shows that the war system at this stage of game development is exactly the same as in medieval scenarios. I would like to know whether in the future the combat system will depend on the time period or there will be no front and the capture will take place through a siege?

It would be nice if, for example, from a certain game date/era, some innovations appeared, such as the width of the front, a change in the system of capturing a province.

في 5‏/12‏/2023 في الساعة 23:21، قال لوكاس جاكوفسكي:

في هذا الموضوع، سنكتب أفكارا لوحدات الأراضي الجديدة.

سيكون لدى AoH3 أنواع مختلفة من الوحدات الأرضية.

بادئ ذي بدء، سيكون لدى AoH 3 نظام معركة جديد:

ساحة المعركة

تمثيل ساحة المعركة في اللعبة.

الوحدات.png.d12f4d68f11b9d74c25c79b7b830865f.png

سيتم تجميع الوحدات البرية في 3 أنواع.

تحدد المجموعات وضع الوحدات في ساحة المعركة.

lines.thumb.png.5797b0cff16b852aa782cfca7db562a5.png

يمكن فتح كل وحدة من خلال البحث عن التكنولوجيا ثم ترقيتها.

سيكون للوحدات تكلفة توظيف مختلفة، وهجوم، ودفاع، وسرعة حركة، وصيانة.

فيما يلي القائمة الحالية للوحدات ذات الترقيات:

السطر الأول:

المحارب -> المشاة الخفيفة -> المشاة الثقيلة -> المشاة -> خط المشاة -> المشاة الحديثة

Hoplites -> Spearmen -> Pikeman -> Elite Pikeman -> Musketeer -> Riflemen -> المشاة الآلية -> المشاة الآلية الحديثة

جانب السطر الأول:

فارس -> فارس النخبة -> الفرسان -> الدبابة -> الدبابة الحديثة

السطر الثاني:

آرتشر -> بومن -> كروسبومان -> النخبة كروسبومان

كانون -> المدفع الميداني -> المدفعية -> المدفعية الحديثة

الطائرة المبكرة -> الطائرة -> الطائرة الحديثة

هذه نسخة مبكرة جدا، لذا ربما يجب تغيير شيء ما؟

أو ربما فكرة عن نوع جديد من الوحدات مع ترقيات؟ أنا في انتظار اقتراحاتك.

landUnits.thumb.png.0d6f9b0dddc17e097355c57f1828dc09.png

I think it is better for us to choose the positions of the soldiers and choose how to build the line. Strategy may cause you to defeat a larger army with a smaller army, but if it is not organized and can be changed or retreated, then the war will be great and depend on intelligence. Sorry for the errors in writing. Use translation.