Age of History 3
Luigiss Cornelious

IDEA FOR AOH3!!! - LANGUAGE AND CULTURE SPLITTING FROM ONE ANOTHER.

Of course, in real life, languages and cultures change based on many events. Each mix with others and evolve seperately from eachother into their own unique types. An example of this is how Italian, French, Spanish, etc are all descendents of Vulgar Latin.  This process continues to happen, even in our modern day period. I think language and culture splitting and forming brand new AI generated artificial cultures would be an amazing game experience that changes the game everytime you play. Maybe if youre not into that, you can have a slider that turns it higher or lower or even to 0% like with AI agressiveness. 

New languages and cultures can be formed when another country invades and intermixes with the locals. It could also be caused by immigration. Please, if anyone can show this to Lukasz that would be amazing. Any other ideas by the way???

Oh and also having similar cultures in another country would be a good casus beli for other countries with the same or similar cultures or language to declare war and counquer that area like with Russia and Donbass.

Maybe if people don't like this then they can switch it on and off in the menu or something? I hope it's not too complicated to add either. I just wish that this was in other games. It would make it so much more interesting for a lot of us here!

30 minutes ago, Luigiss Cornelious said:

Maybe if people don't like this then they can switch it on and off in the menu or something? I hope it's not too complicated to add either. I just wish that this was in other games. It would make it so much more interesting for a lot of us here!

too hard to implement your idea. I think Lukasz will ignore it.