Age of History 3

Age of Sealand — a mod that adds the map of the Principality of Sealand. The map and landscapes in the mode are taken from the http://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/75438-sealand-provinces-120-joke-lol/ (as far as I understand, it's not a separate mod designed to be installed in ao), meaning it's just a map transfer and takes place on Android. The mod itself is based on the mod Age of Cringe.

What's added to the mod:

A mod to add a map of the Principality of Siland, consisting of 120 provinces.

Scenarios:

All scripts are shown in the screenshot below. The last script "Battle Royale" is a script that fights 120 random countries from the mod's country database, so you can use classifiers with a modern country with a name from the Kringe Era translation (so in this mod, as in Kringe Era, it is best to choose only Russian language)

The official telegram channel of the mod:

https://t.me/aoh2modsfromme

Download mod:

https://t.me/aoh2modsfromme/505

IMG_20240124_175050_704.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-24-16-52-19-30_d0c0f593cb1b178d96ace416be2b264e.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-24-16-52-07-02_d0c0f593cb1b178d96ace416be2b264e.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-24-16-48-54-34_d0c0f593cb1b178d96ace416be2b264e.jpg

New versions:

V2.0

V2.1

Our other mods:

Age of Cringe

Age of Smeshariki

Edited by MaxTha

15 hours ago, Varadero said:

The only downside to the mod is no nukes

So what's the point of nukes in mod if countries won't have the ability to build them. They can't get the right level of technology to build a nuclear reactor

1 hour ago, MaxTha said:

So what's the point of nukes in mod if countries won't have the ability to build them. They can't get the right level of technology to build a nuclear reactor

It doesn’t matter anymore. The main thing is that you add nuclear weapons to the mod. And the fact that no one can make it is not important

22 minutes ago, Varadero said:

Это больше не имеет значения. Главное, чтобы вы добавили в мод ядерное оружие. И то, что никто не может это сделать, не важно

Okay, I'll try to add