Age of History 3

My suggestion is the introduction of "States" as semi-independent entities within each country. These States would function as mini-countries, controlled by AI, with their own government, economy, and army. Each State would have the ability to create, approve, or reform laws and constructions within its territory, adding an additional layer of complexity and strategy to the game.

To ensure that this feature is not overwhelming for players, I propose the inclusion of customization and control options. For example, settings could be added that allow players to decide whether they want to receive notifications about actions proposed by the States and whether they want to approve them manually or activate an automatic mode. This would allow players to tailor the gaming experience to their individual preferences.

Additionally, the options system could include settings to determine the level of autonomy of the States, allowing players to define whether they prefer a more centralized or decentralized management. This would give players the flexibility to adapt the political and economic dynamics of the game to their preferred playstyle and strategy. It would also be beneficial to add a map visibility option that highlights the States to facilitate tracking and management.

On the other hand, I propose the implementation of an economic sector management system in Age of History 3, allowing for the application of specific taxes and laws to each sector: primary, secondary, and tertiary. This feature would add an additional level of realism and strategic depth to the game by allowing players to directly influence the economic development of their countries and the distribution of resources.

With this system, players could set differentiated taxes for each economic sector, reflecting the fiscal and economic development policies of the country they are representing. For example, they could set lower taxes for the primary sector (agriculture, mining, etc.) to encourage its growth and development, while applying higher taxes to the tertiary sector (services, trade, etc.) to generate additional government revenue.

In addition to taxes, players could also enact specific laws for each economic sector. These laws could include labor regulations, investment incentives, environmental protection, among other aspects. By having the ability to influence each sector of their country's economy, players could tailor their economic strategy to their individual goals and circumstances, whether seeking rapid economic growth, greater social equity, or increased environmental sustainability.

On the other hand, players could be allowed to apply specific taxes to each sector more directly and independently. For example, they could set high taxes on tourism and low taxes on accommodations, or medium taxes on manufacturing and low taxes on petrochemicals. 

Thanks for reading (I needed a little help with English) I hope it is taken into account, although it is something extremely complex.