Age of History 3
Austrian empire

Darkest Hour style government (from the hoi4 mod)

10 hours ago, Austrian empire said:

Could it be possible to do like Darkest Hour did by adding, as an example: Germany has both a "Reichpresident" and a "Reichchancellor"?

I suppose you mean the separation into the Head of State (HoS) and the Head of Government (HoG)? Yes, that would be very cool, I have also suggested this repeatedly for several months. To some extent, an administrative advisor can be considered a HoG. But in some countries, the HoG is a more important person than the HoS (for example, the prime minister in parliamentary monarchies and republics has more power than the HoS, i.e. the monarch or the president), in addition, in council republics, the Head of State is the council itself, but it's still represented by someone who can counting HoG.

Screenshot_2023-12-24-03-29-50-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.167c0534a32965291109d3c120f26839.jpg

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Mirolit said:

I suppose you mean the separation into the Head of State (HoS) and the Head of Government (HoG)? Yes, that would be very cool, I have also suggested this repeatedly for several months. To some extent, an administrative advisor can be considered a HoG. But in some countries, the HoG is a more important person than the HoS (for example, the prime minister in parliamentary monarchies and republics has more power than the HoS, i.e. the monarch or the president), in addition, in council republics, the Head of State is the council itself, but it's still represented by someone who can counting HoG.

Screenshot_2023-12-24-03-29-50-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg.167c0534a32965291109d3c120f26839.jpg

pretty much yea! but more like the hoi4 mod

Edited by Austrian empire

3 hours ago, Austrian empire said:

pretty much yea! but more like the hoi4 mod

Well, the HoI4 mod borrowed this from the game of the same name (a HoI2 spin-off - originally created as a mod, but eventually released as an official game), after which it is named.

2 minutes ago, Mirolit said:

Well, the HoI4 mod borrowed this from the game of the same name (a HoI2 spin-off - originally created as a mod, but eventually released as an official game), after which it is named.

I'm still gonna keep the "Hoi4 mod" title as it's more modern i guess you could say, compared to the actual DH game

Such a division of leaders is also of great benefit for modding: large scenario modifications (with many events and a high degree of detail) can be more immersive when the internal politics of each country is more accurately displayed.

5 hours ago, Mirolit said:

Such a division of leaders is also of great benefit for modding: large scenario modifications (with many events and a high degree of detail) can be more immersive when the internal politics of each country is more accurately displayed.

definently