Age of History 3
Apple

[RELEASED] AoC2 Beta map (1530 provinces)

Posted (edited)

I created a version of a beta map of AoC2, and added extra provinces like Bir Tawil, Hala'ib, San Marino, Liechtenstein, and others.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v8_4W4kNIxhNxEs25Tb3sHpJOV3sjOPW/view?usp=sharing
(((NOTE))) only 1x scale seems to be working, please help me find why 3x won't work? Game freezes at 96% and stops responding. 

Screenshot 2024-06-01 090537.png

Edited by Apple

Please help. How come mods like Bloody Europe and Through the Ages work perfectly fine at much higher scales despite having 4x and 6x the provinces?

4 minutes ago, Apple said:

Please help. How come mods like Bloody Europe and Through the Ages work perfectly fine at much higher scales despite having 4x and 6x the provinces?

there's always a province with 10kb that takes hours to render in another scale.

make this faster by setting the priority of aoh2 to "high" in the task manager, it worked for me.

4 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

there's always a province with 10kb that takes hours to render in another scale.

make this faster by setting the priority of aoh2 to "high" in the task manager, it worked for me.

It made the game a bit faster but it didn't fix the issue of 3x scale not working

Posted (edited)

You can try to open the folder "AoCII\map\%yourmapname%\data\scales\provinces"
Delete the already created provinces of 3 scale, and then restart game and it will create a new map.

I suggest this because there may be some problems on the map that has already been created. 

Also I had a similar problem though on Android but without crashes. Restarting has always helped.

Small addition: if other scales work exactly, you can just in config file "Age_of_Civilizations" in same folder just delete 3 scale (you can add also from 1 to 7) so game will launch your map on other scales.

Edited by Smeysya

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Apple said:

I created a version of a beta map of AoC2, and added extra provinces like Bir Tawil, Hala'ib, San Marino, Liechtenstein, and others. HOWEVER, the game for some reason will not go to scale 3 without crashing. If I try, it goes to 96%, freezes, and stops responding.

@Apple

I want to play this map too😭

Edited by Mihael1

I might just have to deal with the mod being in scale 1, but san marino, liechtenstein, and other small nations are really annoying to click

Just now, Apple said:

I might just have to deal with the mod being in scale 1, but san marino, liechtenstein, and other small nations are really annoying to click

I might just release it now since I can't do much with it in this state, maybe somebody can figure out how to fix this.

On 6/1/2024 at 4:47 PM, Apple said:

I created a version of a beta map of AoC2, and added extra provinces like Bir Tawil, Hala'ib, San Marino, Liechtenstein, and others. HOWEVER, the game for some reason will not go to scale 3 without crashing. If I try, it goes to 96%, freezes, and stops responding.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v8_4W4kNIxhNxEs25Tb3sHpJOV3sjOPW/view?usp=sharing
(((NOTE))) only 1x scale seems to be working, please help me find why 3x won't work? Game freezes at 96%

On 6/2/2024 at 1:47 AM, Apple said:

I created a version of a beta map of AoC2, and added extra provinces like Bir Tawil, Hala'ib, San Marino, Liechtenstein, and others.

(((NOTE))) only 1x scale seems to be working, please help me find why 3x won't work? Game freezes at 96% and stops responding. 

this map is just op!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 04.06.2024 at 21:43, Apple said:

Ссылка:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v8_4W4kNIxhNxEs25Tb3sHpJOV3sjOPW/view?usp=sharing
(((ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ))) Кажется, работает только масштаб 1x. Помогите мне понять, почему не работает масштаб 3x? Игра зависает на 96%

the number of provinces is different between the scale 1x and 3x different (1530 and 1519) in the date folder itself.

P.S all complaints to the translator if something is not clear

2 минуты назад, Italianski сказал:

Опять же я не знаю как скачать мод на эту карту L и R.

wait