- 0
-
Similar Content
-
mod Era of Empires / Age of History 2 Mod (RIVERS,NEW GRAPHICS)
By YusufAliDE,
- age of civilizations 2
- scenario
- (and 10 more)
- 14 replies
- 20,004 views
-
World Crisis Definitive Edition | The Information Age
By HUSKYFRESKО,
- modern day
- world crisis
- (and 5 more)
- 1 reply
- 2,952 views
-
- 152 replies
- 67,218 views
-
Age of History Ultra: Ressurrection 2.0 (NEW UPDATE
By CopenhaguenLink,
- age of history2
- mod
- (and 1 more)
- 4 replies
- 24,762 views
-
- 38 replies
- 21,317 views
-
I was creating a map of Italy and I noticed a problem. The provinces I created have pratically no population and no economy. How can it be possible that Rome have 488 inhabitants and 300 of economy... even in the Middle Ages it was not so low. How can I fix this?
Share this post
Link to post
Share on other sites