Age of History Games
Mxnkey72

Mod suggestion (ios)

Since there are no mods for ios, I thought of a way someone could add them. For example, in Minecraft you can download skins etc online, and mods. So we can implement a system similar to it for Aoc2.

14 hours ago, Mxnkey72 said:

Since there are no mods for ios, I thought of a way someone could add them. For example, in Minecraft you can download skins etc online, and mods. So we can implement a system similar to it for Aoc2.

the game will not have update anymore

Edited by Kelvinnn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dmitry Bunt
      Equestria at war 1.1
      Equestria at War mod, the purpose of which is to port the original Equestria at War mod with HOI4
      At the moment, the following are completely ready:
      -map,
      -countries,
      -music,
      -ideologies,
      -scenarios.
      -Formable civilizations
      -Inteface
      -English language
      -Russian language
      -Cities
      -possible to reduce aggressive AI to 0 on pc
      -fonts (few options)
      Download 1
      Download 2

You can also follow the development of the mod in my VK group Screenshots:

• By The Stew Man
      What is Dawn of Tomorrow?
      Dawn of Tomorrow is an AoH II mod focusing the game in a more contemporary, modern setting, Although realism and complexity are not priorities, DoT still tries to deliver a fun and fresh experience.

What are the features?
      The features that are included in Dawn of Tomorrow are the following:
      Icons, UI and many graphical aspects updated to be more modern; Lots of new sounds replacing the old ones A new soundtrack (a.k.a Hearts of Iron IV soundtrack) New scenarios all set in the modern era A couple of new ideologies Some more that I'm forgetting Currently, the mod is a Work In Progress and not even nearly finished, there is a lot of work that needs to be done in many departments, I don't promise anything big, just a project that delivers the look and feel of a modern setting in AoH II whilst being fun.

Scenarios won't have scripted events and if they do, they'll be minimal events to keep the game flow interesting and add a bit more of flair to the world.

Some scenarios I have in mind are obviously the Modern Day, apart from that, here are some planned ones:
      2000 - Anno Domini 2000 2001 - Seven Hours (Based on Half-Life 2's Seven Hour War, the world VS the Combine Empire) 2004 - Buried West (USSR wins the Cold War) 2020 - Second American Civil War 2022 - Shattered World (The world has fallen and a lot has happened) 2030 - Legacy of War (Post WWIII Scenario) 2050 - Contact! (Alien invasion) As previously stated, this is a Work In Progress, some assets are even placeholders from other mods, there is no set release date but I will keep you all updated with info on the progress of the mod.

• By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. It is based on Addon+, and Addon+ 2.0
      New scenarios: 2035, 2027, 2020, Red World, 1988, 1960, 1949, 1946, 1945, 1944, 1943, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1933, 1930, 1918, 1910. KaiserReich, KaiserSchlacht, Another World, In The Name Of The Tsar, Nazi World, Apres Moi Le Deluge, FuhrerReich, Grand Tartaria, 1444, 1202 and more... New Provinces in europe and africa New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New liders(Comming Soon) And more...  

• By redr1p
      The shangai powers won the ww 3.
      Russia and China are the new superpowers. 
      Russia has belarus ukraine and many puppets.
      China has tailand and so many indian puppets.
      India, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Norway, America and many other NATO countries collapsed.
      Iran has half of the arabic peninsula.
      And so on...

Download 1 ===>ShangaiVictory.rar
      Download 2===>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oC-4pPNKHhHSmIZRbQjNg-IjgD-fM-X1/view?usp=sharing
    • By YourfriendlyCesar
      What is The new order?
      The new order is a HOI4 mod where germany won WW2, the game starts in 1962 in a cold war scenario between Japan,America and Germany. Feel free to google it to gain more infos.
      What is this mod?
      Just a port of TNO from HOI4 to TNO with a bit of changes (missing countries because i was too lazy, borders a bit bad at times and missing flags in small siberian states). P.S: i added a bit of ideologies in the game too
      How to install?
       I don't know, i am just going to post the government file and the scenario here.
      Have fun.

1605467052924aksdxjjk 1605467052924aksdxjjk_A 1605467052924aksdxjjk_C 1605467052924aksdxjjk_D 1605467052924aksdxjjk_HRE 1605467052924aksdxjjk_INFO.json 1605467052924aksdxjjk_PD 1605467052924aksdxjjk_W 1605467052924aksdxjjk_E
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!