Age of Civilizations

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By YOSOPON
      Vote in new question! its important (Apparently no one will vote, then I’ll start doing as I want)

I started making a map of Switzerland with a bunch of provinces. I don’t know when map will be released, so if you're interested, this is good

Я начал делать карту Швейцарии с кучей провинций. Не знаю когда выйдет map, так что если вам интересно, это хорошо

Update 1: The border of the country is over, more provinces

Ubdate 2: First 10 provinces in the editor (It’s a pity that everything I did at Paint.net was useless, but it will be better)

• By NotSoAmerican
      So, uh, basically a fantasy map I made that will literally have 7000+ Provinces, which means it will barely work on my potato so unless you have a decent computer than it will probably crash every five minutes. Here is the map maker I used: https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/. So here is the map and if you open image in a new tab and look you will see thousands of outlines which I will use for the map, scenarios will be made when I figure out a history for this. Signed, NotSoAmerican's 3 brain cells on life support. 

Map of Hueteland
      Release Date: TBD
      Current Status: WIP
      Below is map progress!

I sold my soul to the devil

• By TaDziK
      TaDziK Flag Effect.rar
    • By macor1314
      Every Province Independent.
      Well Ive only finished Europe and north america, but if you check here often, eventually I will get south america done and I will update this post.
      Also the civs are NOT in the right places, well some are but 98% aren't
      This is the order that im doing them
      Europe 100% Complete
      North America 100% Complete
      South America 1% Complete
      Africa 0% Complete
      (asia regions)
      Middle East 0% Complete
      Central Aisa 0% Complete
      South East Aisa 0% Complete
      South Aisa 0% Complete
      East Aisa 0% Complete
      North Aisa 0% Complete

Oceania 0% Complete

Download link(v2) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tuykxY2Ju_vTRF8WzsAlfj9bSUxZPRB3