Age of History 3
Spartan Assassin

Alternative Imjin War

17 hours ago, Shiite said:

You need to give Korea a 500% bonus to Korea in naval battles. They have Admiral Yi!

We could probably boost that to 1000% seeing as he repelled the attack of around 120~330 ships with only 13 ships and didn't lose a single man.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:18 PM, Spartan Assassin said:

It was 1592, the Ashikaga shogunate somehow survived the sengoku jidai. You choose your war, create your own history I dunno. Just either you end up like Toyotomi Hideyoshi or be the next Emperor of China or be the next Yi Shun Shin.

Map:

image.thumb.png.9fde1667f3dc0d2dd2ded74034a8f07f.png

1545965322173srxbpukj.rar

the northern border of korea-Manchu is not correct. It should be same with the modern world scenario. I think adding Manchuria will not be a bad idea. Manchuria was at a war with the Ming

10 minutes ago, Titaneagle said:

the northern border of korea-Manchu is not correct. It should be same with the modern world scenario. I think adding Manchuria will not be a bad idea. Manchuria was at a war with the Ming

Thanks for the advise, would make the changes.