Age of History 3
Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

Hello, i have maybe dumb question, maybe not, namely did i can download to this mod normal world map, from other mods, or vanilla aoh2? If yes, tell me how. I trying move continents, region, and background files to that elder scrolls folder, but everytime i choose map in game, it crashed :<

On 7/18/2023 at 7:40 PM, Miraakos said:

Hello, i have maybe dumb question, maybe not, namely did i can download to this mod normal world map, from other mods, or vanilla aoh2? If yes, tell me how. I trying move continents, region, and background files to that elder scrolls folder, but everytime i choose map in game, it crashed :<

Vanilla map is incompatible with the AoES, because mod uses different Ages.json, different civilizations and at the moment different game code, it will be very annoying to make it work and I don't see the reason why make this

On 6/28/2022 at 11:44 PM, MaJlou said:

Could you add an old version of the map with a minimum of provinces? The new one is quite interesting, but there is not always the opportunity and desire to play for so long. I also want to note that the new version contains a bug! The sprite of the global map does not work. (black screen) Fix it! Everything else is just great!

black screen is unfixable, I will not add a new map or return old ones

On 6/29/2022 at 2:31 AM, pedroGAMES2011 said:

Can you put the mod in english.because i dont understand that radbom laguanges

mod is in english and russian, I don't know what you talking about

On 2/26/2023 at 12:41 PM, angamo123 said:

I have some request. 

First: don't update the code. Just use the 1.1.8 code.

Second: some river provinces don't have connection.

Third: can you divide some big provinces? Bcs some islands have only 1 province although those islands are big

I will remove BE code in next update completely, about other things you need to be more specific

On 6/15/2022 at 8:19 AM, germanycommunities said:

fix spelling suggestion: Ealdar's Toooth to Faldar's Tooth. again: Vulkney/Vulkneu to Vulknew. another again: Northall to North Hall. (town)

Edit: Eolgunthur to Folgunthur.

fix spellings the civilizations names and city/town names... and many other civilizations and city/town names need fix spelling...

Fixed all the suggestions except Vulkneu, because it's pronounced like "Vulkneu Town" in official wiki.
About other spellings, I take names for towns from various sources, like official and unofficial wikies and maps, and sometimes there can be different spelling of the same places, so I choose one of them. If there is grammatically innacurate name spellings please message me them, I will fix them

Edited by Suzema

On 8/11/2023 at 12:51 PM, Suzema said:

next update will be the last one, I don't know when it will come out, but it will

I can't believe this, I made an account specifically to thank you for this mod, literally now I only play this version I was surprised that after years you are still continuing it and more than that you will do the next update, in my poor English I thank you (I speak Spanish) in the name of the divine, thank you, 5 years, thank you.

On 8/11/2023 at 12:49 PM, Suzema said:

I will remove BE code in next update completely, about other things you need to be more specific

Will you be using the uwut engine or just completely gutting the bloody Europe code?

On 9/28/2023 at 8:47 AM, Cascadia said:

Will you be using the uwut engine or just completely gutting the bloody Europe code?

second option, there still will be some small changes in the code

New geographical objects on the map : islands, rivers, lakes.
Province count: 5402, 4581 land, 821 naval
Scenarios count: 88
Formable civs count: 445

Don't know what else to do with this mod though

image.png

Edited by Suzema

7 minutes ago, Elderlegate said:

When will the version be released?

Don't know, probably before the new year but no promises, my life is completely unpredictable right now

7 minutes ago, Elderlegate said:

Well, can you integrate the uwut engine into the mod, I tried, but it didn't work

No, don't want to deal with any major code changes, BE code will be removed also

looking through the games files and terrains, is it possible that an oblivion map will be added? (like the other world maps, such as nirn, shivering isles and vvardenfell.) if so, this would be cool to see, and i would like to hear your opinion on it and whether if it is being worked on or not?

17 minutes ago, Matchy_Theone said:

looking through the games files and terrains, is it possible that an oblivion map will be added? (like the other world maps, such as nirn, shivering isles and vvardenfell.) if so, this would be cool to see, and i would like to hear your opinion on it and whether if it is being worked on or not?

There was planned map of Aurbis (which is contains Nirn, Oblivion and Aetherius), like space war stuff, but I decided that it is looking too bad and it takes too much work, so I cancel it, I'm not gonna work on it anymoreimage.thumb.png.b657561eafef4ad141c5507e979abadd.png