Age of History 3
Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

4 hours ago, angamo123 said:

Make 2 version. 1 is be1.1 8 code. 2 is uwu engine or any code you like.

I already have to make two versions for translation purposes, that means I have to make 4 versions, which is just too much work I don't want to do. If somebody willing to do that, I don't mind, maybe I even post their link on the first page

Last official update for Age of Elder Scrolls - 2.6

What's new:
-Bloody Europe II code is removed (perhaps it will fix often crushes, broken saves and broken economy)
+New changes in the code:
1.Assimilation lasts for 100 turns;
2.Minimal army for attack on province - 50;
3.Cost of forming a civilization - 20000;
4.Ability to set AI aggression to 0%-400%;
5.Investitions lasts for 20 turns;
6.Increased cost for buildings;
7.Ability to plunder your own provinces
The code is taken from the Sieg Edition mod
+49 formable civilizations (450 in total)
+160 new civilizations (1926 in total)
+119 national bonuses (433 in total)
+2 governments(18 in total): communistic republic and necrocracy. Some minor changes in other governments
+299 new provinces for lakes, rivers and islands on the Nirn map (5423 in total)
+7 new scenarios (89 in total)
+Minor changes and improvements in all of mod's aspects

I am not planning on any new updates, I don't want to make any events and there is nothing more to add to the mod.
If there will be found some bugs and mistakes I will make a bugfix if necessary.

Quick reminder, there is two versions of the mod for android, one is Russian, other is English. You can download English version from the first page of this topic. Other sites can only upload Russian version, which may cause some bugs if you change language to English.

Small bugfix that fixes small issues with the last update - 2.6F

+Added a separate version with BE 1.1.8 code. now you can choose for yourself, with which one version of the code you want to play;
+Reworked some old flags;
+Reworked the flag frame, now it is more transparent and the flag is more visible;
+Fixed some names of towns that were identical;
+Fixed some missing province connections;
+Fixed the Great Houses (aka HRE) in all scenarios where it is included. Also fixed some minor houses.
+A bunch of little fixes and addings in scenarios and civilizations that you won't probably notice.

It is required to delete previous version of the mod, so there will be no issues. You can download the bugfix from the first page of this topic.

This is the final update that I made for Age of Elder Scrolls. There will be no longer any updates and I don't know about making this mod for Age of History III when it will come out.

Hey man I want to thank you for everything and keeping to update this amazing mod even when everyone was saying this community was dying hope you come back when aoh3 comes out and make this mod there in general thank you for everything 

Posted (edited)
On 1/22/2024 at 1:29 PM, jackpotato said:

Hey man I want to thank you for everything and keeping to update this amazing mod even when everyone was saying this community was dying hope you come back when aoh3 comes out and make this mod there in general thank you for everything 

Hard agree! I've spent hundreds of hours playing with this mod on both my pc and my phone. I reeeeeeaallly hope he makes a version for AoH3!

Mayhaps next I'll attempt to form this "Reign of Seven Seas" I've heard about. I assume I have to play as Abecean Pirates or Padomaic Privateers or Topal Buccaneers or any of them Pirate Brotherhoods. If I succeed I'll upload a picture of it.

Edited by Pee3peed