Age of History 3
Mic

West vs East (1946 scenario)

Hello Guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am creating a scenario of the Cold War (post World War II).

I have already finished the territories of the game (It is not 100 percent correct, because of the lack of provinces, and yes, I do not know how to play in the editor of provinces .-).

Well, I want the scenario to have it all:

- Events with several options (can alternate history and the winning side of the Cold War);
- Something historical (Historical events, to leave more fun and realistic):
- Leaders for each nation;
- Events for small nations or that few people would play (Events to leave small nations more playable and interesting).

This is what I want for my scenario!
In the future, when I learn to tinker with the editor of provinces I will add some provinces, but I can not promise this.

And if someone wants to help make the part of the provinces, I put the name in the credits of the scenario and also in the "authors" of the scenario.

It is!
Thanks for reading so far and in the near future I will be releasing the first version.
Suggestions, criticisms and help, welcome =)
Up until!

preview.png

West vs East - 1946 Scenario.rar

Edited by Mic