Age of History 3

21 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

China over 1.3 billion

Will there be any mechanism in the game to reduce the population, as it is now in Europe, where too few children are born? Or will the population only grow and grow and after 100 years of the game, 900 billion people will live in China? I hope the population will not continue to grow forever.

That's why I proposed a technology enabling population growth, so that it wouldn't be possible that in 1500 there would already be a 1 billion people in China. In reality in 1500 in China livedy only 150-200 milions

Maybe there should be a population and economy limit in each province. Just like the building limit in a province

Edited by Rodak Polak

57 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

1. Не будет

6. В редакторе сценариев можно будет установить определенную численность населения для каждой цивилизации. 

Вы хотите, чтобы в Польше проживало 38 миллионов человек? Китай более 1,3 миллиарда? Нет проблем, будет возможно.

Hmm, this will be interesting.

Thank you for answering at least some questions. Am I correct in assuming that you are not yet ready to answer other questions? But maybe we'll find out later. 

About point 7: the best option in my opinion is to create 2 scenarios for the present. 1 will be like in aoh 2 (display legal boundaries, there will be no wars and unrecognized states). And 2 will reflect the real situation in the world. In fact, it will be like in addon+. This is an advantageous option, since in the 1st scenario, players can relax and play without wars from the start and choose absolutely any path of development for the chosen country, and in the 2nd scenario there will be an emphasis on roly play.

1 hour ago, Barbaris said:

По поводу пункта 7: лучший вариант для моего взгляда - создайте на данный момент 2 сценарий. 1 будет как в ао 2 (показывать юридические границы, не будет войн и непризнанных государств). А 2 будет отражать реальную ситуацию в мире. По сути, будет как в аддон+. Это выгодный вариант, так как на 1-м скрипте игроки могут начать расслабляться и играть абсолютно без войны и выбирать любой путь развития выбранной страны, а на 2-м скрипте будет упор на вальяжную игру.

Maybe 

Edited by WATER

On 2/4/2024 at 9:47 AM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

1. Won't be

6. In the scenario editor, it will be possible to set a specific population number for each civilization. 

Do you want Poland to have 38 million people? China over 1.3 billion? No problem, will be possible.

hey Łukasz, can i help with the scenarios ?? I know that this is probablly too much to ask but i did find an accurate research tool called  GeaCron (here is the link btw:http://geacron.com/home) and i really want to consollidate me in aoh3 history (and also for fun bcz the aoh2 map is boring as hell)

Edited by daniiiiiii

Just now, daniiiiiii said:

hey Łukasz, can i help with the scenarios ?? I know that this is probablly too much to ask but i did find an accurate research tool called  GeaCron (here is the link btw:http://geacron.com/home) and i really want to consollidate me in aoh3 history (and also for fun bcz the aoh2 map is boring as hell)

maps im going to do:

all aoh2 maps

wwi

brazil independence

some subdivisions maps

7yw (aka 1756)

american revolution

rise of communism

world subdivisions (even tho the game could crash)

bolsheviks vs white army

kaisrreich

year 1

and the 3 punic wars

🙂

1. Won't be

6. In the scenario editor, it will be possible to set a specific population number for each civilization. 

Do you want Poland to have 38 million people? China over 1.3 billion? No problem, will be possible.

MERCENARY

Edited by BasaraMestre

1. Won't be

what's going to be the price??? coz if it is over 60 r$ my wallet cant afford it

1. Won't be

me waiting aoh godfather to reply  🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃  🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃  🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃 🙃🙃🙃🙃

1. Won't be

a question, which countries has accurate subdivisions borders?????