Age of History Games

In the 1444 scenario, I'm trying to add an event that allows East Frisia gains its independence. The event works fine, but they don't seem to join the Holy Roman Empire. Does anyone know how to get new nations to join the HRE?

Edited by Venboven
forgot tags

Vou escrever em português mesmo (não estou afim de traduzir para o inglês).

Não tem como adicionar novas nações ao Sacro Império Romano-Germânico (HRE) através de eventos.

Na verdade, não tem como alterar NADA do Sacro Império através de eventos:

- Não tem como adicionar ou remover províncias;

- Não tem como remover ou adicionar nações ao Império;

Espero ter resolvido sua dúvida.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The IM
      Hi! This is my mod making continuation, here you will see download link of my mod:

A lot od people, want to play on scenario with a lot of events, a lot of leaders, with alternative history and of course true history. So, here is Modernday scenario about year 1991, where you can see a lot of events from this date, like fall of USSR or Yugoslavian War! Hope you enjoy!

Of course i will translate whole mod to English language, don't worry about it!
    • By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.
      EDITED in 27.11.2020
      Hello! I back after really big problem. I was infected by coronavirus, with heavy pain :c But today, i can easily continue this mod project! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you!!! <333
      Sorry for my english, xd
      So i got plans, to completely renew this mod, i mean. Scenario will start in 1990 on 1 January, there will be events like "Fall of USSR" or War in Yugoslavia! Trees Project need to be renew too! 
      1.0 Alpha - There is NATO, some people dont want it but i make NATO low advanced so you can fight with them just like with one Nation!
      - Countries like USSR, Yugoslavia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary got many events already,
      - You can now join to NATO by events, 
      - In some countries like USA is presidential election Events so you can change goverment from Democracy to Republican for example!
      There is also mod release date, probably on 2021, so one month to go!

• By Some guy 18678588
      The scenario isn't finished there's still missing events,world leaders, and map accuracy
      Download link https://mega.nz/folder/BJ0QWSxa#84-untqmi21OOZmErQtDLQ
    • By Some guy 18678588
      Download link https://mega.nz/folder/BJ0QWSxa#84-untqmi21OOZmErQtDLQ
    • By Reich
      Norrvägen is modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.
      Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.
      The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
      From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
      In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.
      Innovations of mod:
      ► New worked map of Northern Europe (2263 provinces). There are borders for 10 centuries of history on this map;
      • About 1700 cities;
      • Two backgrounds: Minimalistic (main) and Realistic (alternative);
      • 11 Scenarios:
      - Regional Conflicts (2017);
      - Great Northern War (1700) ;
      - Swedish War For Independence (1521);
      - Kalmar Union (1397);
      - 1164;
      - William The Conqueror (1066);
      - New Millennium (1000);
      -  Christianization Of Denmark (980);
      - Rage of Normanns (850);
      - The Beginning of The Viking Age;
      • Great scenario "Rage of Normanns" with a lot of events;
      • 95 formable civilizations;
      • Edited and new added terrain types;
      ► Gameplay innovations:
      • New leaders with portraits (some of them were colored by me);
      • New Ages in game timeline system;
      • New Governments:
      - The monarchy was divided into two forms of government: Absolute and Elective. I don't think there's much to tell.
      - Chiefdom is the main ideology for the countries of the "ancient" eras. In fact, it is a collective image of various jarldoms and small tribal unions.
      - Tanistri is a form of government for the Irish and Scottish clans, of which there are many in some scenarios.
      - Althing is a unique form of government for Iceland. The Althing is one of the oldest parliaments in the world: at first, the word Althing meant people's meetings of the first Icelandic settlers, where various issues were resolved and future plans of the communities were discussed. Now the Althing is called the Parliament of modern Iceland.
      - Theocracy - a form of government based on religious principles. It will be a unique government for the Teutonic Order, etc.
      • Edited game code. For example, we added feature of changing leaders (check here).

► Other innovations:
      • More than 500 new civilizations;
      • UI was changed. It is still original UI but in pleasant black and white shade. Also a new font;
      • Atmospheric music (40 tracks) and changed sounds.
      • Pleasant Pallet of Civilizations Colours.

Norrvägen will be released in february 2021. You can also find some information in our VK group.

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!